One Week Fitness Challenge (Mind, Body & Spirit) ~ Who's In?

Guys? I seem to have found the “theme song” of this thread/challenge:

~Let’s get fit and undestructable, like those …“russian”? Guys you could saw on movies and stuff.

2 Likes

The zombie cult shall not possess our Brother in Darkness, we must

Sit-Up for Satan!

Push-Up For King Paimon, and

Burpee for Belial! :sunglasses:

(I shall be doing Core Strength for Kek Ascent, because nothing else scanned, and He is the One Mighty of Thigh! :green_heart:)

6 Likes

4 Likes

That moment when you move up the ranks from Demon/Human to Brother in Darkness, courtesy of Lady Eva :joy: :joy::joy:

3 Likes

COOL! :sparkles: :smiley:

I found this a while ago, really inspiring how he uses everyday things to work out with, nice body too:

4 Likes

TRIGGERED

4 Likes

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/1134?u=laith_wavey

3 Likes

What is about you?
-Don’t you have a cult that is worshipping you?
Wow…that totally sounded like a orgy :flushed: Holy balls…

by the way:

Guys?? Its 01:40am…:weary::sleeping::dizzy_face:
i probably should leave for now ~:astonished:~

2 Likes

Planks are awful because they are an isometric exercise. But for the abs, those are a good option.

Whats even better IMO are hanging leg raises. Hang on a bar, and lift your bent knees to your face with your abdominals. Its harder than it sounds if youve never done one, and do it strictly without swinging at any point in the motion. Eventually with enough of that you can do a straight legged leg raise, which is very tough on the abs, and might even graduate to the holy grail of ab exercises, the ab wheel roll out, which will make you long for the days of the plank :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The country got fatter when he was taken off air FACT!!!

4 Likes

I’ve got an ab wheel and agree! :slight_smile:

I have a bar for those and am working towards them, for now getting consistant with planks will be a leap toiwards that, I don’t have the grip strength right now either so that’s also on the list. :smile:

3 Likes

I made you this! :smiley:

7 Likes

I have an ab wheel too. I realized quickly that its not a beginners fitness tool, lol.

For grip strength, anything that puts emphasis on the back like rows of any kind, will help with that, because it also emphasizes the forearms which is where that grip strength comes from. Also farmers walks, which are just carrying heavy stuff around at your sides helps with that too.

5 Likes

Lady Evas 7 Day Fitness Challenge (7DFC)
Day 1
Start Time: 6:45
Procedure:

Casted Circle of Flames

Vizualized a red inverse pentagram flaming inside the circle

Vizualized a lit black candle and (intentionalized? Prayed? Commanded?) that my pushups and situps be empowered to not only crush my enemies, but crush my own weakness. That i will crush my human form to reveal the Demon/God within.

I let the ritual go and faced the North and started the 20 pushups. I started getting tired at 15, muscle fatigue set in at 19 and I pushed with my entire will to complete number 20.

I turned and faced the East and completed 25 situps.

Standing up in the middle of the Circle, i closed the ritual and exhaled. The normal tiredness and tension was gone completely and a positive energy descended over me.

Closed and removed circle.

End Time
7:00

5 Likes

That is incredibly freaking cool, you took the thread and maged it up! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hahaha :smiling_imp:

1 Like

In! And with you on the planks! As a physician (although trauma neurology is what I teach and what preoccupies my day), I dislike feeling the hypocrite when it comes to general good health and fitness.

Was a varsity athlete (Rugby – Right Lock!! Hazzaahh!), so have a ‘glorious litany’ of former breaks and injuries. Good fortune to have had a Mum neurologist/ surgeon who could give me bloody hell for ‘being reckless’. But decades later, and after last birthday, over 50, planks and wall squats seem to give me the most grief. Most others, no problem. (I am vegan and run, but am still running on 50-year old joints. And knowledge is a bugger. In some things, ignorance truly IS bliss.)

There are some (professional opinion) excellent, FREE, HIIT apps (4 mins, 7 mins, etc.). But as we know, a decent walk that will raise heart rate – much kinder on the joints – is just as effective as more strenuous cardio. (Always a bit depressing… LOL. Working ‘harder’ on the body shouldn’t just ‘feel’ more beneficial, but rather should simply BE more beneficial. Alas… not the case.)

I’ll join you in those planks, if you’ll pick up a few extra squat reps for me :wink:

(Professional recommendation): ANYTHING is better than nothing. So, as the good Lady sayeth: “Don’t be a retard”; but just DO SOMETHING. (And 8" is a good, but not ridiculous height.)

Go well in your journey, and in all things Be Well!

5 Likes

Does yoga count? What about tai chi?

4 Likes

This has me so triggered and is actually really motivating.

I already do stretches and I’m very flexible already so I think I’ll focus more on core exercises.

Push ups and sit ups, squats, jumps, wall stands.

I just need to put these in order and form a schedule :slight_smile:

Oh and @Mica great job using magic to enhance this! Pretty cool

Oh and if I forfeit I’ll change my avatar to a pink gargoyle with a Pringles style mustache dancing the macarena :smile:

5 Likes

Yes, if it’s a challenge for you to commit to 7 days, or to the level, and/or progressions, that you post here. If it;s just something you do every day, not really - it;s about breaking new ground. :slight_smile:

Are you going to pick a forfeit image to use as your avater for a week if you wuss out? :smiley:

I think a nice pink fluffy teddy bear saying “I need hugs” might be a good one! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes