One video game has interesting names for places

Goodnight :wave:

not jet, it is just 6:36 am, usually i go to sleep a bit before pm. arrives

1 Like

Ah ok. For me it’s 11:37 pm

Sheogorath

1 Like

I love his staff. What it called again, I can’t remember?

1 Like

Wabbajack

I really feel sorry for the dude the other daedric torn him apart.

1 Like

I just read about him. I didn’t even know he existed until now. I’d have to say my favorite out of the deadric princes would have to be either Nocturnal or Vaerima. I don’t know any of the Aedra yet.

1 Like

Nocturnal is my second favorite one.

1 Like

Yeah shes pretty awesome.

1 Like

By Mymophonus

Sheogorath Invents Music

In the earliest of days, in a time when the world was still raw, Sheogorath decided to walk amongst the mortals. He donned his guise of Gentleman With a Cane, and moved from place to place without being recognized. After eleven days and eleven nights, Sheogorath decided that life among mortals was even more boring than his otherworldly existence.

“What can I do to make their lives more interesting?” he said to himself. At that same moment, a young woman nearby commented wistfully to herself, “The sounds of the birds are so beautiful.”

Sheogorath silently agreed with her. Mortals could not make the beautiful and inspired calls of birds. Their voices were wretched and mundane. He could not change the nature of mortals, for that was the purview of other Daedric Princes. However, he could give them tools to make beautiful sounds.

Sheogorath took hold of the petulant woman and ripped her asunder. From her tendons he made lutes. From her skull and arm bones he made a drum. From her bones he made flutes. He presented these gifts to the mortals, and thus Music was born.

1 Like

I think I might create a thread for people to share their accomplishments with Elder Scrolls. Unless there already is one.

1 Like

crazy idea, but if anyone is crazy enough to actually see what would happen to do real magic base on the series I be totally down to share my own experiences.

1 Like

i’m gonna make one.

1 Like