One video game has interesting names for places

It’s gonna be difficult for me to play as I haven’t played it on PC and I don’t have a mouse on me.

:joy: i remember when my husband tried to play it with no mouse

1 Like

Its the most or one of the most in depth lore video game series ever.

1 Like

True dat

Im guessing its gonna be pretty hard… :sweat_smile:

It is worth to try, he just said it is very hard to aim with weapon but to use melee is fine

1 Like

I was honestly wondering if I was the only one that ever tried to mix real magic with the entities in the Elder Scrolls verse? You have that whole Jedi thing for some people…

1 Like

Okydoky

I never have but I definitely plan on doing so. There are some stories from people on here speaking with some of the Deadra Princes. I think it was mostly Hermaeus Mora.

PS I do most missions with Ivara. FunnyComplications - YouTube

1 Like

I always take things to far. I have spoken with several entities behind several popular things. One is the Twilight vampire that give her the dream. He is very real and not very nice. I tried to make a deal with him but he found someone else. I tried to stop 50 shades before it came to be.

1 Like

I’m sure I’m able to but I want to confirm this but am I able to link my Xbox account with my PC one?

This is interesting but you never know if you don`t try

1 Like

Whats your favorite Deadra prince or Aedra prince(are there aedra princes,I don’t focus on them very often.)?

I hope so, I have I believe 2 max level tennos and one that I’m working on.

Umm, then we need to rank you up, farm you more frames and get weapons :partying_face:

1 Like

I don’t play very often… But I’d say i’m a decent player. I’ve been focusing on unlocking all the planets more than anything.

Yeah, some planets will not accept you when you are low MR, sadly

1 Like

It’s probably gonna be a few hours until it’s done updating. Then I have to get used to the controls and figure everything else out.

Yes, it is a big thing. Anyway, I think I will be still online that time, silent night is over here in europe, time to get to bed before noon lol

1 Like