One card readings for practice (closed)

Area of love would be great. However any message is welcomed as well. Thank you

One for me please

Pulled knight of staffs. Maybe a trip was cancelled? You seem like you’re disappointed about the lack of forward movement for something. It’s either a trip or a project. I’m getting that it’s just not the right time and you can’t force it to happen. I hope this resonates.

Pulled Justice reversed. I feel like this is about a third party situation that’s either come to an end or has been discovered. If you were involved in this situation, you decided to let it go, you’re not fighting for this relationship any more. You may have felt wronged in this situation and you’re reflecting on it. If you left this situation you made the right choice. Justice might seem slow for the other people involved but it’s coming. I hope this resonates.

Pulled the Devil. You may have a choice between sexual partners. Just make sure you don’t over indulge. Also if this is a no-strings situation, someone is developing feelings, so be aware of that. I hope this resonates.

1 Like

wow, interesting, didnt think it would be on my sexual life

may i ask another?

1 Like

Sure, there’s time for one more

1 Like

do you do readings on spirits or no?

Not for one card readings. I’d need more cards

ok, can i get another general reading then

Which path should I take spiritual or material?

And if’s ok also to ask is the man L.S. telling truth he block me because his spirit guides say it so?

No more readings. It’s after 6pm my time. Thanks to everyone who participated.

I’ll send you a pm after I’m done eating.

cool

Do you want me to put closed in your title?

Yes please. I tried to do it but couldn’t.

1 Like

Done, and thank you for the read

1 Like

No problem and thank you.

1 Like

We should trade readings sometime

1 Like

Definitely. Whenever you’re ready you can send me a PM

1 Like