One card readings for practice (closed)

I’ll be doing one card readings all day. I won’t be doing any after 6pm CT, so if I don’t get to you before then, I’m sorry. Just doing this to fine tune my tarot skills. Happy holidays, yall. ***NO HEALTH, SPIRITUAL/LIFEPATH QUESTIONS PLEASE. One card won’t be enough for those. And I tend not to do health readings(best to see a doctor). Thanks.

3 Likes

I’ll take one please and thank you.

2 Likes

I’ll take one :slight_smile:
Pm?

2 Likes

May I get one please

What’s your question?

2 Likes

Happy holidays

Hopefully this year everyone gets good news

2 Likes

Making a list:
1.johnbad
2.Dremora
3.Alakir

2 Likes

What will be the outcome if I do soul retrieval journeys for someone close to me?

2 Likes

Can I get one please
What kind of results will my vlog bring?

2 Likes

Am up for general one! Thanks

2 Likes

Hey, could you ask a different question? I can’t do spiritual questions with one card. It would have to be a separate reading. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Something like where should I place my focus then? Or is that spiritual too? I mean throw me something general if needed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pulled the Queen of Cups. You should focus on yourself at this time. Enjoy your time alone and do whatever projects you’ve been putting off. This is all about self-love and re-evaluating how much time you spend on others. I hope this resonates.

2 Likes

Do you have anything specific you want to ask or just general?

I’ll have a general reading. Thanks

Sure. Draw me one please. A general one would be nice. Thanks in advance.

Pulled the Moon in reverse. So with this being about results, the answer isn’t set in stone. It’s more about the content you put out an how your viewers perceive you. So it’s about having confidence in your ability to entertain. The saying “build it and they will come” comes to mind here. Put yourself out there and if people see you enjoying life in your vlogs, then they will enjoy your vlogs. Also, be genuine. The moon usually speaks of illusion and mystery, but reversed it can talk of disillusion. So overall, be confident, be yourself, and your vlog will be good.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

General please

2 Likes

General please :slight_smile:

1 Like