One card pulls with my Tattoo Tarot deck

I’m doing 1 card pills for anyone who wants one.
I only have a couple of rules

1. No DMs or asking to DM I just don’t have the time to dig through my in box

2. I will be doing this at my leisure between work, family, and other obligations.

3. I will be doing this until I am bored of the deck. Once the title says close it is closed.

9 Likes

Bring it on! :grin:

1 Like

I am in @Angelb1083 :bulb:

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

7 of coins

Profit, growth, and progress. Valuable asset. Fruits of labor. Hard toil. On a learning curve. Anxiety around money. Potential for A promotion.

1 Like

3 or wands

Strengthen numbers. Business cooperation success. Busy times. Being on the goal. Establish strength. Troubles ending. Cease fire. Ship coming in. Mixed loyalties. Occasional disappointments.

1 Like

4 of Coins

Inheritance. Gift, win, grant or benefit. Status through wealth. Fictional protection, and security. Insurance. Fear of destitution and loss. Meanness. The comfort zone trap. Hoarding.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You are so very welcome!

1 Like

I’m in. :blush:

1 Like

I‘d also take one :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like

Can I have one?

1 Like

5 of Wands

Competition. Battle for life and success. Play acting. Conflicting opinions, ambitions, or activities. Too many choices. Needing to accommodate very taste and needs. Complexity. Struggle.

The Hermit

The seeker. Sage. Wisdom and inspiration from above or within. Vigilance. Withdrawal. ConTemptation discretion. Safety. Protection. Seeking the truth justice and spiritual quest. Understanding. Self denial. Timidity. Fear.

1 Like

King of Swords

Businessman. Judge. Lawyer. Doctor. Advisor. Oury. Power. Superiority. Experience. Justice and fairness. Military intelligence. Analytical. Fixed a few news. Controlling nature dictator. Ruthless. Conflict, harshness. Barbarity, tyranny.

1 Like

Thank you! Finally, a positive draw! :joy:

1 Like

What does it mean by play acting?

1 Like

Hi, count me in if you are not busy

1 Like

Being fake

Ha ha ha. I halfway expected the shady person in your life to show back up again :joy:

1 Like