One card pulls with my Tattoo Tarot deck

@Angelb1083 Can i get a card pull if you have time and the energy?

1 Like

I’m here as well.

1 Like

In what way is something being fake around me or as me?

1 Like

can i have a one, thank you

I’d like to have one too, thanks

Honestly I am not sure as this was just a one card pull. But play acting would be a person over a thing.

I am not sure if it was referring to me as something I am doing or what kinds of people are doing that, that’s what I mean.

Thanks though.

1 Like

If you have to question if it is you. It prevents isn’t because at least for me I know when I am being fake towards someone. So personally I would take it to keep an eye out of someone being fake towards you.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @Angelb1083

Could I have one please too :)?

One reading one :eyes::smile:

please pull a card for me

I’m interested please

The Sun

Delight. Peace. Commitment. Devotion. Workers rewards. Accomplishment. Joy. Pleasure. Love. Achievement. Success. Engagement. Team effort bringing good results. co-Creation. Union of male and female fertilization.

Ace of Coins

Treasure. Riches. Prosperity. Entertainment. Recognition. Contentment. Fulfillment. May relate to work, pregnancy, childbirth, etc. Triumph. Profit. Security and it’s price. Fresh financial start; new enterprise.

1 Like

The Hermit

The seeker. Sage. Wisdom and inspiration from above or within. Vigilance. Withdrawal. Contemplation. Discretion. Safety. Protection. Seeking truth, justice. Spiritual quest. Understanding. Self denial. Timidity. Fear.

Thank you. Confusing reading but, I appreciate it🙏

1 Like

This deck on really addresses key words. So it is positive for you. If you are in a relationship it will get more serious, if you are not a good partner is coming to you soon as well.

1 Like

I would like one

@Angelb1083 Thanks my lovely :ok_hand: :+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like