On your methods of Gnosis- and turning off the "left-brain"

Already used the search function for this and can’t seem to exactly find results, so I thought I’d make this topic.

What I mean is Gnosis as defined in Chaos magick terminology for the definiton of one-pointedness, or focus. I already made a post talking about the “lust of result” circumventing the intentions perpetuated during ritual. In this manner, many say a state of gnosis must be achieved before, and after, ritual. I’ve grown into more beliefs since that post, yet I have another issue.

How is it that master magicians are able to immediately, after ritual, turn off the left-side brain and commit themselves to the beliefs of the ritual? Is it merely experience? I feel as though I have to forget about a ritual completely after I have done it, but I’m finding this impossible.

To more experienced magicians, do you have some method of attaining results continuously? Are there ways that you banish all thoughts of a ritual after you have carried them through?

You have to develop a method that works for you. Eat after your ritual, watch tv, do something totally different. But, the truth is, it’s a myth that you have to get it out of your thoughts. What you want to do is release the spell into the universe, once you open your circle, imagine it bursting out of your circle and rushing into the atmosphere and covering the earth or hanging in the clouds like a huge cloud. That’s the release from mind as well.

1 Like

Oh, really? I suppose if you have confidence in your magic, you don’t really need to banish it from your mind in the first place…

Thank you for the reply. By the way, you should probably go introduce yourself to the forum, or TheDarkestKnight is gonna come tell you to do it :grin:

1 Like

Welcome @Iamhim It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

Thank you, I did now.
So confidence is truly important. I don’t know where you’re at in your journey, but there is some specific ways to make your spells and rituals incredibly powerful. Also on dettachment, bind your spell to a crystal, or an object… it serves as anchoring the energies on the earth physical plane, another method to move it out of your mind, also gives the spell more power if you awaken the crystal, and the spell now has a physical manifestation already. Afterwards, anytime, days or months or hours later, you can sit and meditate with the crystal, which gives that spell more raw energy.

I have been practicing for about two years, but not seriously until recently when I joined this forum. Manifestation is what I have most trouble with.

Mind if I DM you? You seem to have some good techniques if you would not mind sharing further.

1 Like

For me it took time but I began believing in my Godhood which has allowed me to use that belief for results. I have been getting consistent manifestation for about a year now and mostly they appear as shadow forms who I can see on my walls. Rituals into the void has also helped me being indifferent to many things now.

1 Like

I have never really understood the concept of Godhood as many magicians on here purport. It is not that I don’t believe it is so, I am simply doubtful of my own ability. If I claim to be a God, that means I am just as powerful as the Gods I evoke… and I find this highly unlikely.

1 Like

Well when I assigned myself as lord of darkness spirits began to come and bowed to me more. Entities like Azazel and Satan met me as friends while lesser entities followed my commands as their lord. You have your power which you need to learn to command.

1 Like

I suppose that explains why Azazel never wants me to call him “Lord Azazel”, and tells me to stand whenever I try to bow. If you don’t mind me asking, how long did it take you to start believing in your own power? Were there many roadblocks you had to overcome?

1 Like

Well for a year and a half I bowed to them and acted like a servant. One day I decided to fuck it and evoked them as a equal. Well the gates opened then.

3 Likes

I see! The potential lies in our self-worth and value… not in our assigned value. And the only entity that can assign us value is ourselves. To reclaim your own power must be able to recognize that you are truly capable of achieving anything you desire.

It is as if society and the human condition has taught us to bow down to the existing hierarchies in question, and to tamper our own power to suit the mould of other humans.

2 Likes

Ofcourse. I was told this by Belial and Satan who claim everything is inherently equal.

2 Likes

I must meditate with this insightful conversation. Thank you!

2 Likes

You are welcome dear friend

2 Likes

Yes you can dm me, But I don’t know how to access my dm… but Im open to it.