On the Practice of Offerings

Imagine surgically attaching a functioning blender to your arm.

Sometimes it’ll be useful. You can make smoothies or shakes whenever you want, and if you’ve got one of those crazy new ones, virtually anything.

But it’s a blender. Attached to your arm.

It’s going to naturally draw some attention and questioning gazes. It’s not like you can hie a Vitamix in your coat.

You become “the blender-arm guy”. The very nature of your relationship defines how you are perceived. It deepens your association with blenders on a level that is entwined with your very sense of self.

Some people welcome this change.

Some people worry about what happens when the blender gets hacked and starts chewing your arm.

Blood is thick. It’s very easy to hack a spirit that someone has a blood pact with and turn them against the individual and you have a natural intimate link. I’ve seen it more than once before.

Mutating yourself into a hack-able hive like that is unnecessarily dangerous.

I always go all out with offerings. There's wine, which I consume as well, and three gold plates, one containing a variety of foods/drinks, the second containing objects such as coins, trinkets, statues, herbs, oils, etc., and the third with a bowl of my blood. Sometimes semen, sometimes both, blood more often than not.

Hope you have a list of those spirits, because now they all have your number and address, and probably medical history. In a manner of speaking.

1 Like

This is very true and I’ll tell you why…

Our blood is a blue print of us, it contains our exact DNA structure so those people that give haphazardly as mentioned in relation to Velotak’s quote above need to understand something here, spirits will now have a direct line of communication with you and they can easily feed off your energy simply because the blood given acts like a sympathetic medium towards your own being. I mentioned this before in other post concerning blood sacrifices.

Blood must only be given as an offering when the spirit asks for it. We must not take it upon ourselves to simply give it. Whenever blood comes out of us, if could be taken as a warning sign but when it is prompted either in ritual or in advance by spirit to give in relation to something specific or important then it can be given without any negative after effects. Blood should never be given as a mere gesture; this can bring on the exact opposite of what you want so beware! It must only ever be given for a specific reason. This is one of the main reasons why blood can at times be used in pacts because the very nature of this agreement is specific and important.

Other types of rewards given to the spirits are what’s known as offerings. These are likewise similar to the nature of blood and are usually called upon by the spirit; we do not just take the initiative however to give them in the expectation of receiving something back as this is just using them and disrespectful, it is not the way offerings work as the energy can become blocked through these shallow means. Imagine giving someone a gift because you where trying to manipulate them to get something back, the person in question may accept the gift but it may also get rejected as they could easily detect a falsity occurring which blocks the energy transferral. Such is the same with spirit but they will always detect the pretentious nature and reject the offering so beware!

When we ourselves are called upon however by the spirits to do some task, or give an offering such as food, sexual fluids, blood etc…and we do this and give graciously because we want to give than we will be rewarded. This as you can see will allow the correct form of energy transference to take place thereby completing the procedure. It is simply commonsense but many humans tend to grow into an entity that has become selfish, arrogant and somewhat ignorant over the years, which will not help in these situations I’m afraid.

3 Likes

Thanks Velotak ,
I was asking myself what do to with bottles of alcohol outside home,
I wanted to do a offering and seems Belial wants it in a forest, instead of in my altar.
Will do like Dioskouri and bury it on the ground,
Wish I could find a organic bottle for this.

Can I use the same offering for two entities ? Answer quickly please, it is urgent
!

Same thing? No don’t make them share. 2 of the same thing, yes fine

2 Likes

two different goals, two different entities ! Can I share the same incense and same wine and other elixirs ?

Give them each their own. Two glasses of wine, that’s ok. One glass, no it’s etiquette. Same with incense and food or anything else.

Okay !!! What if I have just a glass of wine, can I share it with them both in two different cups ?

or will that be offensive ?

Yes but give them each their own. And I’d put them away from each other. You wouldn’t want someone to give you a gift you had to share

2 Likes

Okay ! Great !

I just pm you dear ! Help me out !

It can cause competition.who are these two?

1 Like

Firstly, Responding to @anon68160656 and the initial post… How do you… say, interact with someone who has offered their body as a “horse” for cohabitation with a few demon kings? After any consumption of alcohol, I may feasibly be speaking with any of 5 different spirits which hang out in there. Any practices of bringing someone back to embodiment and consciousness? Or suggestions for communicating with spirits fully embodied? It gets pretty weird… pretty fast.

And secondly, @savodonger - regarding blood offerings. I’ve already gone there, quite seriously, with King Paimon. In a binding ritual with another person. Any insight on how this plays out over time and in my working relationship with King Paimon?

1 Like

I have question- i invoced Phenex once, and asked about offering for some service. He told that he want my hands as a offering, i asked about claryfication how exacly, but he didn’t reply, so i disagree.
Did you have something similar, or have any idea what could he mean? I can tell that i’m little talented with handcraft, painting etc.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, my mentor no longer is with us, on this forum at least.

1 Like

Anyone else who is familiar with this subject? Perhaps I asked on the Vodou forum?

What do you people do with offering after ritual? Throw it to the trash or something else?

2 Likes

I have a tree in my backyard where I dump any expired food, water, alcohol, or tobacco that I use as offerings. That way they’ll decompose back into the cycle of life to be used again.

3 Likes

Thank you for this. The subject of offerings is very important to me at the moment. I am working up to a ritual pact with Lucifuge Rofocal and have read/heard that he can be very demanding. I think it’s the Grand Grimoire that says he will require one’s soul to be entirely his after 50 years. Naturally I don’t want to belong to any entity. When making a “deal” with a demon, they give you assistance in a matter and you give them something in return. Are these things the offerings you are talking about, or when it comes to a full on deal, is there something much larger required?

1 Like