Wait…

Ari / Set

Blood / blood

/White fire/ 

White fire.

Oh snap…

My :butterfly:

3 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra Regular members flagged, and then removed from public view, insulting posts against a member who had posted on his own journal topic, this WAS “the community” and not just moderator/admins stepping in, to control a rowdy mob.

This is what member-moderation is - it worked, and the person trying to attack and undermine it has been removed from the forum.

I am going to address what was posted separately with the member whose journal it was, but rest assured the community as a whole, and more than a few, stepped in to tak action at the abusive behaviour, even as there was some rule-breaking (naming targets for curses) by the OP of that journal in turn. :thinking:

3 Likes

I was talking about everyone just staying out of his lane. He was posting and staying where you asked him to. If they flagged something that needed flagging that’s fine. But don’t verbally attack him

2 Likes

I’m figuring stuff out way too fast.

And it damn near makes me go crazy :joy:

So I can relate to craziness.

Now I figured something else out that I’m not even sure how to explain at all… but it’s fascinating too.

3 Likes

The member who did it got flagged thoroughly by many others and then sent some unpleasant PMs, so I banned them for those and also the verbal attacks. Moderation, including member-moderation, is pretty much always reactive, so, seeing a thing happen doesn’t meant it’s always going to happen. :+1:

2 Likes

downloadfile

4918circles1

Or

But that means that …

:smirk:

Explains why only two circles … are extremely different. Thus, far.

5 Likes

Macro

wiccan-casting-circle

And micro

5 Likes

You are onto something imo

Dracoinana de draco

2 Likes

Draco

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Set :black_heart:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Are you really back? I am glad even if Idk you, always found your stuff interesting.

1 Like

Yes I’m back. :slight_smile:

Thank you. I needed to sort through some stuff.
Alot of intense magick and spying eyes can make you turn on everyone. Not to mention facing the past.
I needed to step away and get myself together, regroup and find my true feelings.

Sometimes all those voices get a bit much :joy:
Even for a goddess. :heart:

5 Likes

7-kahului-hawaii-beach

07630d767d19901aeb083aca59f3c95d--romantic-evening-romantic-beach

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ever since I found the pink diamond

downloadfile-3

It’s got me in this super romantic mood

All I want is candles and wine and bubble baths and sleeping on the beach and flowers and chocolates. And SEX :joy::smiling_imp::innocent:

downloadfile-2

I gave it to Set but he put it on me.
And maybe the location of where he put it is also causing this effect. And the little bells …

downloadfile-4

It’s all turning me into someone who just wants sex sex and more sex. And sex after that sex :joy:

5 Likes