On Edgelords and Fluff Bunnies

:joy: omg, this made me laugh because it’s so true.

The ironic thing is the Christians probably agree on that because vanity is a form of pride (i.e, an evil, ugly sin).

2 Likes

By the way, I personally respect both Vlad Dracul and Elizabeth Bathory

1 Like

I like that term “fluffy sky papa” lol

2 Likes

I see cursing as the equivalent to physical fighting. Self defense or reserved to impose your will on someone when they try to take or degrade you.

3 Likes

Reading this I just thought to see it as when cursing you have a fist, a knife, and a gun. Let’s say a punch is like having your phone always run out of battery when you need it, or having food you cook set on fire whenever you make it. A stab is losing friends or getting bad depression, or getting a mental disorder. And a gun is death or death of whole family and friends. Many bring guns to a fist fight needlessly(ex:killing someone for roasting you). The best route is to avoid confrontation but matching up weapons with weapons is also necessary in some situations. I really overcomplicated this haha

2 Likes

IME, people that polarize themselves unnecessarily/outside of energetic context are just less skilled than those who don’t.

4 Likes

I encountered one of those a few days ago (culty guy) (banned now). It was irritating, and the energy was predatory and arrogant. The scan revealed a face hidden by an attachment that frankly was icky. I get my direction from Enki/Ea.

3 Likes

AKA Somnus Dreadwood, and maybe others that have done pieces for the company? I only know that Mr. ‘Imadethisnameupasyoucansee’ is a failure of a mage. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He actually suggested I go through the 72 angels as well. That’s counter to my path. I don’t trust the angels that are the typical Abrahamic ones. My path. I won’t be derailed.