Omnipotent angels What can it do

Changing the way you think, changing time and recreating reality, I know they have these power, What I don’t understand is what does the power to change reality do?

How and in what direction can they change reality?

2 Likes

You want to be sold to? Here you go:

All three anthologies are awesome actually.

Start doing magick and find out first hand.

3 Likes

I didn’t understand anything because the video is in english.

1 Like

Ты русский?

Welcome @Snak_di It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

PS: All posts must be in English as it helps to facilitate moderation.

Absolutely fabulous book It has got me out of trouble loads of times and the rituals are very nicely laid out for newbies to comprehend

2 Likes

which book is that?

which book?

There’s 3 of them - The Anthologies of Sorcery collated by Become a Living God Publishing company.

The world’s top black magicians reveal their priceless secrets of magick power in the Anthology of Sorcery compendium, including Volumes 1, 2 and 3. Learn advanced black magick to ignite your ascent with over 43 authors and their favorite rites, demons, and spells that you cannot find anywhere else. Featuring E.A. Koetting, Asenath Mason, Lon Milo DuQuette, S. Connolly, Michael W. Ford, Kurtis Joseph, Andrieh Vitimus, Asbjorn Torvol, S. Ben Qayin, J.S. Garrett, and many more.

• Anthology of Sorcery: Initiation, Volume 1
  • Anthology of Sorcery: Revelations, Volume 2
  • Anthology of Sorcery: Spells, Volume 3

https://www.amazon.com/Anthology-Sorcery-Three-Grimoires-Volumes/dp/1790140250

3 Likes

Anthology of sorcery 1/2/3 is the best and most powerful book in my arsenal of magick books
I’m very sure it has never failed to bring very quick results

I think the OP is probably referring to Angels of Omnipotence though.

Which is a book by Jareth Tempest and I like that a lot too.

https://www.amazon.com/Angels-Omnipotence-Jareth-Tempest/dp/B08YHYPHSH/ref=sr_1_1?crid=70KP08U9U8HA

I never really understood what the OP wanted with the question “what does the power to change reality do?” since the answer in inherent in the question, and if you crack open the books or read the back it tells you… Maybe he wanted a chapter list…? :woman_shrugging:
(But I wasn’t a mod back then and had more leeway to be facetious :smiling_imp:, that answer above is not the one I’d give now I have more Librarian-like responsibility here.)

1 Like