OMG the things you see and hear as you progress

David Icke is complete bullshit. There is no supercomputer running things. First people are evoking fiction and now believe Ickes bull crap. Sorry. Its delusional.

2 Likes

I prefer organic to machine and that blur where the two blend but the ones that specialize in pure tech are pretty awesome to watch.

1 Like

HAHA
Oh man, now I see that! Damn you Micah!

1 Like

Enochian is also not machine code. Have any of you enlightened beings even programmed a microprocessor prior to Intel Pentiums?
C is low level. It can utilize assrmbley. It is not assembley.

4 Likes

Yeah, someone with better skills than mine cuz I know I won’t get anywhere. Still fun to try.

1 Like

Even if any of this idea was remotely true, who cares? Enjoy your runtime.

3 Likes

The way I see it…everything in life is a working theory. Science changes year to year, magickal influence is being proven as fact so this defies the laws of physics. We live in an ever evolving theory. Now does this have a fictional vibe to it? Sure it does. Does it mean we as a community absolutely know the answer? Well if everything is a working theory, everything is permitted.

5 Likes

forgive, but 4riders and i have a bit of an advantage in this aspect. you see we live with the one who created this idea and taught both of us. Me being an I.T. guy it is a little easier. Her being in the same house with the mad scientist genius who started this whole thing means she has instant access to help as she needs it. But we are all glad you guys are running with the concept. adding chaos to the world is always fun

2 Likes

Regardless of the truth, this was an enjoyable distraction. Back to studying. Peace out y’all.

2 Likes

Congratulations on being yet another IT person. So was I. For years after studying computer science in the 1990s. Absolutely every IT person I know would urge you two to get psychiatric help. In short, none of us are special, and this is delusional crap.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what an agent of the Matrix would want us to believe. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Matrix, yes. The fictional movie. Goddamnit, that Jack Sparrow stole my rum again…

1 Like

This is obviously very serious for some people. I go with the thought that regardless of the truth, THE Truth or truth or “Truth” this still can be an enjoyable exchange of ideas and information.

It makes the runtime enjoyable.

1 Like

Physicists are saying this exact same shit

3 Likes

Reality is but in illusion

The amount of energy poured into fiction makes it potent as fuck man. Thoughtforms are fun

Exactly. Its a fun consideration because we dont know.

We are, by thinking and interacting and shooting ideas back and forth

That statement would go for you too. I’d urge some form of help for whatever depression has a grip on you. If you need to talk, I’m here for ya.

Again, all of reality is but in the eye of the beholder.

7 Likes

Okay,
Just wanted to put out a quick correction and apology that none of this information is of my own and I am heavily influenced and encourage by my Teacher and…Teacher Assistant? (?)
And I can’t edit the original starter post to reflect that better.

This is amazing. I welcome more if you have it.

2 Likes

All of my base are belong to her.

2 Likes

Okay I had to come back to say never apologize for expressing an idea. That is utter horseshit. We are all in this universe learning. No one said they held this as gospel.

5 Likes

I fucking salute your reference :alien:

2 Likes