OMG the things you see and hear as you progress

Hmmm… What is meant here by the “rules” of the system? Karma?

1 Like

No.
Code and Coding…

2 Likes

Hmmm…learn to hack the mundane AND the magical? Yeah I can dig that.

2 Likes

The Techno world is completely 180° different from the Astral lol
It operates by programs and TECHNO SHIT!
Not human shit like karma

1 Like

No. I mean like. Is there stuff the supercomputer doesn’t want us to do?

1 Like

Bro
The supercomputer is not an Intelligence. It is a MACHINE.
Man against Machine

The purpose of the supercomputer is to sustain reality (known and unknown)
The end of the world bullshit is simply a reboot and reprogramming of the Computer by the Androids

3 Likes

The programming language C is about as close to machine speaking as a non mechanical being can get, I believe. Im not a programmer…yet…but now I have even more reason to delve into that and hacking.

1 Like

@Jac_DeVinna C is close to the original…you are close

Have you met any ascended programmers in soul travel to teach us how to hack the system?

2 Likes

I have not. I have met the Androids and they are not friendly lol

Learn to shapeshift and you can disguise yourself as them and sneak in. Take a look at the SC and describe what you see

1 Like

This is pure delusion.

1 Like

Scheming Intensifies

1 Like

Just Maybe @Fuego1

1 Like

Delusion or not…it is hard to deny if you control the flow of information, you are in control.

1 Like

That’s just what THEY want you to think!

(but no, seriously, a machine only functions within the limits of its design and if you figure out that design, you can get into its network. That’s why it’s guarded by killer robots).

Or I could be wrong or trolling at this point. I am new at this and there are people who have been looking into this for years.

1 Like

Lolol someone do a divination and see if this shit is correct :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hahahaha…well thanks guys. You got the nerd to stop studying for his networking exam. Curses. Pulled in by fantastical theories of mirth and fun.

4 Likes

So what? You don’t want to become a super techno-mage god?
Okay man… okay.

1 Like

I got huge Eric Cartman vibes there @Epsilon_The_Imperial :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I meant mirth and fun as in concepts that pulls magick and tech together. I do not discount a thing in this universe because I know nothing.

2 Likes