Olympian Spirits and interactions with them

Nope! Again he’s one of the 12 Greek Gods.

The seven Olypmpian Spirits are: Arathron, Bethor, Phaleg, Och, Hagith, Ophiel and Phul.

7 Likes

Oh. So they aren’t the gods of Olympus

3 Likes

Nope!
They are completely seperate and linked to each of the planets in our solar system.
They are pretty amazing to work with, even tho it would appear a little less known than the Gods of Olympia.

5 Likes

I’ve only evoked two of the Olympic spirits, Och and Aratron, as part of my 5 Spirits Q & A a couple of years ago.

i had difficulty connecting to Och but Aratron came through.

5 Likes

Did you have any dialogue with either of them?
If you don’t mind telling me, what was the difference between the two experiences? Was it obvious immediately that there was no connection with Och?
Was it only after Aratron came through for you that you knew he had been there listening and happy to work with you?
Not just being nosy, I am genuinely interested in how others have experienced these Spirits as I’m fascinated by them.

1 Like

Yes. I talked with both. I detailed my experience here:

I’m not sure, but I think my difficulty in connecting with Och was because I did it in the middle of the day and until that point I had done them all at night so it was harder to “get in the mood” so to speak due to the conditioning.

2 Likes

Brillant! Thank you.

1 Like

Why are you fucking with her lmao goofy

I wasn’t :joy:

2 Likes

I worked with Athena in my younger years and I never had a problem. Mostly for Protection.

3 Likes

That’s nice to know tho again…she’s a Greek God not an Olympian Spirit :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I’ll throw this here since I see many are confused

Not to be confused with the term: “Olympic Spirit

3 Likes

Much appreciated altho not sure it, like my posts stating the difference will be read heavy sigh :smirk:

1 Like

Ah, problem is Athena, Apollo etc are Olympian Gods and many use the word “Spirit” when they talk about the Gods… There is a huge difference between an Olympian God and an Olympian Spirit. Who knows, maybe someone will actually bother to read :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah! and I’m getting the impression some folk read the title then add a comment at the bottom of the thread without reading the content inbetween!

Fingers crossed hey, as I’m so not a fan of repeating myself! :joy:

2 Likes

Apologies I may have misread your post. Well I now have a new topic to research yayy😁

1 Like

No worries, you weren’t the first and probably not the last ha!
They are truly wonderful Spirits so you won’t regret it :blush:

3 Likes

I had a copy of Arbatel that I loaned out to a friend and never saw again (good news - it’s a friend I at least, living out of state now, would be putting it to good use). Listening to BJ Swain on Glitchbottle lit a fire under me again to get another copy and go back into it.

I have tried contact with all seven, or I at least introduced myself to them and indicated that I was seeking guidance, right action, and understandings for ways in which I could ‘help them help me to help them’.

I’m still not sure where my level of psychic sensitivity lies, I felt like I got relatively strong handshakes from at least three or four of them (most notably Aratron, Phul, and Ophiel, some luck with Phaleg and Bethor but less pronounced). I’ll probably should reach out to them again starting next week or maybe even this Saturday to see how it goes.

1 Like

These spirits are not Greek in origin, that is simply the name they were given in the grimoire of Arbatel

2 Likes

I just realized this was about Olympian spirits not OlympIC spirits but here was my response in regards to OlympIC spirits:I find when I work with them there seems to be an array of spirits around as well as that general feeling of the main one you called. I took a break from working with the Olympic spirits and am revisiting now. I see them in my dreams and also as black shadows. I wonder if they are the same spirits as the 7 Djinn King but under a different name. I tried working with the Djinn Kings but I think I got nothing; maybe because it was an Islamic system and I’m not in that system.

1 Like