Old petitions

So I made a petition to one of my guides, I ended up making some bad choices in real life that can potentially make it unlikely to happen.

So I’m wondering if i should make a new one or meditate on the old petition and simply try to visualize again the desired outcome

I don;t think there’s any point repeating the same petition, that energy is still out there. I’d take the 2nd route and just keep visualizing the positive results.

Fair enough, thx

i did kinda feel like my guides pushed me too involve a different spirit though, so now technically two people are involved with this situation now.

A different spirit would need a new petition I think. Anything different would be a new one. I think if the object is the same there’s no need o cancel the first and they’d layer fine.

2 Likes