OKay

Standalone wasn’t the right choice of word, I suppose “toolkit” would be. The basics.

I’ll be honest, the only terms I recognized there were RHP and Qlipphot. The rest was gibberish.

If life is valuable for one thing, it is to be manipulated.

Defcon 3? Do you think they’re that strong? @Korgon

Ok, this has gotten WAY out of hand.

And as I am one to put things out in the open here it goes.

A bunch of you think Necro is curseing you. You all have your reasons for thinking that. I don’t care if you think that it was him or if you think it was the Tooth Fairy. Do your own divination, do tour own warding, make allies, whatever. But stop dragging this shit out, I am sick and tierd of this happening on this forum!

“Sunas attacked me!”
“EA attacked me!”
“Necro attacked me!”

WHO CARES! Do your divination, and if it points to an attack, take responsibility for what is happening and do something.

The attack that happened was not from Sunas, Necro, or EA. It happened a fucking long time ago and the responsible party has been put down. I didn’t run to the fourms to blab because I don’t want to start a useless witch hunt for something I am MORE than capable of taking careof.

Fucking ridiculous.

But I LOVE witch hunts!

And besides, it gives me something to do that ISN’T work on my godhood. I can go around hunting spirits because I’ve been led to them!

And besides, korgon seems to have found an interesting party.

Don’t you know me, Oris? I relish the chance to devour a new spirit! So why the hell would I NOT want this continue, especially with all the fear being produced? It’s DELICIOUS!

I understand where you’re coming from, but leave the thread to be populated by this. Because the more thoughtforms and egregores created, the more I can hunt!

KEEP GOING, KIDDIES!

Before ask , ask yourself…

If I say “Defcon 3” you are considering that what i said is “true”…ok?
Second reaction…fear…defense…etc…

I did what someone ask to me to do, to clarify this situation. I did it, I was right ( as usual ), later I read all the bunch of idiocy of paranoia, get angry for a moment, later relax…

THIS IS MY OFFICIAL POSITION FROM NOW ON ABOUT THIS TOPICS…

I came to this forum to exchange with people new knowledge, from me and from others, others in Private gain a lot of benefits learning from my Tarot readings and from my application of Eric Methods. Indeed I have two apprentices that I teach them to apply the techniques of Eric and WORKS PERFECT! ( combining some Michael W Ford Excersises too )…

I help for a read to someone who I consider a nice guy to work with, and thats it…

Witch hunt, whatever u wanna do, do on your own, …Im here to learn from powerful people and to teach to weaker ones…thats my reason on the forum…

Learn to use the forum as a resource of Information, many other forums dont have such enough information like this…

Anyway bitches…keep on crying…

I posted this as a warning for future attacks to my person.

Then it completely got out of hand there was a whole lotta fuss.

I think now that if someone gets attacked either keep it to oneself or talk to the one that are close to you. Fortify your defenses and do whatever the hell you want to do.

Creating this kind of posts -like I did- creates a lot of paranoia and weird ripple effects.

I think everything is calmer now.

I just hope this thread can be ignored and don’t be rised from the deads in the bottom of this forum.

You know one day I’ll resurrect it.

Yes, because you respect the hidden law of “Possibilities” :slight_smile:
In some perspective is about fun…I know…

I always resurrect threads! Just ask Mr. Foolio, he hates it.

Before ask , ask yourself[/quote]

The person is weak and cant do shit against me. I have no shields, no guardians and no servitors and still the person cant scratch my surface. But anyway, thank you, your answer was helpful, really helpful… xD

I want to honor Gnome’s request to let this thread die…
So if you are reading this, I urge you to listen to this song and really ponder its meaning in the context of the discussion.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk]Disney's Frozen "Let It Go" Sequence Performed by Idina Menzel - YouTube

[quote=“Orismen, post:43, topic:2801”]Ok, this has gotten WAY out of hand.

A bunch of you think Necro is curseing you. You all have your reasons for thinking that. I don’t care if you think that it was him or if you think it was the Tooth Fairy. Do your own divination, do tour own warding, make allies, whatever. But stop dragging this shit out, I am sick and tierd of this happening on this forum!

“Sunas attacked me!”
“EA attacked me!”
“Necro attacked me!”

WHO CARES! Do your divination, and if it points to an attack, take responsibility for what is happening and do something.

The attack that happened was not from Sunas, Necro, or EA. It happened a fucking long time ago and the responsible party has been put down. I didn’t run to the fourms to blab because I don’t want to start a useless witch hunt for something I am MORE than capable of taking careof.

Fucking ridiculous.[/quote]

Orisman have a snickers… you get mad you’re hungry!

1 Like

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this,but i was also attacked.(twice)…i think it was a female entity.she wanted to put some nasty thoughts in my brain,screaming etc…i banished and i burned sage…Not sure if this has something to do with FORUM ATTACKS,but something attacked me.and that’s for sure.i even burn my charged sigils.(before the goal accomplished .)damn…

[quote=“bodomite, post:52, topic:2801”][quote=“Orismen, post:43, topic:2801”]Ok, this has gotten WAY out of hand.

“Sunas attacked me!”
“EA attacked me!”
“Necro attacked me!”

Fucking ridiculous.[/quote]

Orisman have a snickers… you get mad you’re hungry![/quote]

Oh shit, Bodomite is attacking me! :slight_smile:

1 Like