OKay

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:20, topic:2801”]His hair was black, his SKIN was red.

Getting attacked is normal for me, but for something to penetrate my defenses entirely and stand in front of me? The last thing that did that was that tree monster.

I’m hearing “connected” being whispered in my ear.[/quote]

That’d be funny if it was the same kid, but another possibility is connected means your guy had something to do with their attacks?

I have no clue.

After all, questions are the last thing on my mind right now. If more trouble shows up I’ll smash it.

I have too much work to do.

I kicked the ass of a small boy, white skin black hair like a month ago i think. I posted about, in the “decoding dream thread”.

last night was women with black hair, but it couldn’t even come near me.

Herd effect?

Ok, so anyone who is in for the cleaning and guarding of the forum, PM me with your magic abilities and say if you’re in for cleaning and guarding.

I am here to open the gates of Hell and destroy whoever is doing this shit.

Is it necessary for something most of us don’t feel was a major threat? This is a genuine question and not snark by the way, because I know that’s not always clear online. PM me if the answer’s better that way, or my e-mail’s right on my profile.

I seriously think the attacks come froms different people.

Last night I had a visit, two entitis, demonic in nature (very characteristic energy) but I wonder… it may be the results of FwB sending demons to aid in the astral stuff? That’s a possibility right? Because I was not harmed in anyway other than sleep a bit more this morning and got crazy dreams last night.

Divinator, what that’s supose to mean?

anyways what I say is not related to the first attack I got that I posted, I just thought about it last night, since it was different.

Alright, this is getting a bit out of hand.

There IS one person who has cast a few curses over the last couple of months. We (My friends, allies, and concerned citizens) have noticed and have taken action. No one wanted to say anything because we don’t want to create a thoughtform that attacks forum members.

Remember what EA said last time? Something along the lines of take responsibility and take care of it yourself. I put up a lot of defenses and I encourage you all to do the same.

Like the bindrune that is now my profile picture, or the wards at home, or the allies I have both physical and spiritual. I upped my defense, and if you feel unsafe…do the same.

If you want you can print out my avatar and carry it on you as a protective talisman (PM me for details on it if you do). I also advise you to read Jason Miller’s “Protection and Reversal Magic” and apply it.

But let’s not let this get carried away.

[quote=“Orismen, post:32, topic:2801”][/quote]

Too much tension here…
Too much…
The responsible of the latter attack was not by far the person you think, was a woman using fire element with a young apprentice using Air Element. I did an objetive divination and all points to that…
And yes, Defcon 3 is recommended…
I elevate to Defcon 3 two days ago, cause the attack reachs here in the Yoruba astral…but didnt succeded due to my guardians in many levels…I read this today and well…seems coincidence…
But really, stop egregorizing and supposing tht “that” person did it…this situation is far elusive…
If someone wants a read for that…feel free to contact me, many here did it in the past few months with results and for free, because I dont work as a Tarotist

Too much tension here…
Too much…
The responsible of the latter attack was not by far the person you think, was a woman using fire element with a young apprentice using Air Element. I did an objetive divination and all points to that…
And yes, Defcon 3 is recommended…
I elevate to Defcon 3 two days ago, cause the attack reachs here in the Yoruba astral…but didnt succeded due to my guardians in many levels…I read this today and well…seems coincidence…
But really, stop egregorizing and supposing tht “that” person did it…this situation is far elusive…
If someone wants a read for that…feel free to contact me, many here did it in the past few months with results and for free, because I dont work as a Tarotist[/quote]

Too much silence for a decent approach to the topic, and how many useless posts for fear, doubt and uncertainty…

The velocity many of you take value to feel attacked, or menaced, is proportional to your powers. Dont you consider that you are using your powers in a wrong approach and you recieve attacks for that reason instead of poiting the finger out of a member that even is not part anymore of this forum? …just plain thinking…

Which part of EA term “godlike” you didnt understand?..
Which is the heck part of this you dont understand…

A black magician dont cry like a baby on a forum poiting the finger out saying “he is who did it”“” we must fight fight fight, blah blah…"

A black magician do the job he considers appropiate and if he felts menaced he acts in conformity with his/her will, period.

I think that many of you dont understand a fuck, the good works of Eric…really…didnt read a fuck…

If one feels threatened, the fight or flight mechanism kicks in.

What Eric wrote, in the grand scheme of things is just the beginning. His works aren’t everything, and they sure as hell don’t govern the entirety of black magick.

It’s a community, korgon, and communities are bound to form teams. That’s where the group nature comes in.

I do not feel particularly threatened, but then again just read some of my posts. Getting attacked is a daily thing because that is the path I’ve chosen, I’m a warmonger and I appeared after necromaster left the show.

I don’t even think he knows I exist, and if he did, he hasn’t done anything against I.

Fear, doubt, and uncertainty are human nature when it comes to fighting and no matter how proficient you are, while your heart still beats you will have those responses unless your apathetic because they are part of the natural human.

I understand it all, and that is because I have been into the fire and come out with a few heads at my belt. I don’t have legions for offense, I have hardly any servitors for defense- the only truly sentient entity that oversees my defense and offense is me.

I do what I do mostly alone.

Just because they are magi, does not mean they do not have normal human responses to being attacked. That’s why the group is formed and a plan of action carried out- if in the Neolithic, let’s say, a group attacked a group and then fled, the attacked group would be afraid, and most likely attempt to form a group to counterattack.

But what the hell would I know, I’m no time traveler.

What I am is a warrior by trade, and I can tell you, korgon, that this is only natural. That’s how I felt when I was starting out, before I was attacked every day.

Being under metaphysical siege really changes the way you view astral combat.

If it really is troubling everyone this much, I’ll move in on the woman and apprentice korgon mentioned. Fire and air? Interesting, because those are also what incense is.

Korgon, PM me. Let’s chat about those two.

@ Korgon - All right, calm down mate! :wink:

Im relaxed, even Im not part of this paranoia…
Im astounded of people crying out for protection when they have the tools to do so without giving a fucking shout…
By the way the “target” , was not the persons attacked either, only that people recieved residuel expansive waves from another fight…

thats the reason that I leave behind a bit forums in general, to finish my books and take it out to the world, new sinthetic methods of magick are on the way…but some friends needs help, I help…no more, no less

the only sign to show the world that I am angry, is when youll find too much people on the streets crying without reason…

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:35, topic:2801”]If one feels threatened, the fight or flight mechanism kicks in.

What Eric wrote, in the grand scheme of things is just the beginning. His works aren’t everything, and they sure as hell don’t govern the entirety of black magick.[/quote]
Of course not, is a new approach to things forgotten and forbidden by the old Black magicians generations…Eric works is even better if you combine it with other methods, becomes more flexible and accurate. Thats the goal of Eric works.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:35, topic:2801”]Being under metaphysical siege really changes the way you view astral combat.

If it really is troubling everyone this much, I’ll move in on the woman and apprentice korgon mentioned. Fire and air? Interesting, because those are also what incense is.

Korgon, PM me. Let’s chat about those two.[/quote]
Theres no more than this information on the rough and rapid spread that I did a few hours ago with some urgence…
groups are fine, but when the life of fellow is compromise, diplomacy matters…even though I think that “attacks” are just “system dump pile tests” to test the general group…almost automatic…

To make an accurate reading Using my Qlipphot Method including Ain Soph, Dark Elohim Agenda, and 11 Dark Lords Reading, needs a big group in agree with that…

I never looked at it that way- combining it with other methods, I always viewed it as a standalone.

“War is diplomacy carried on by other means.” -Winston Churchill.

When the life of a fellow is compromise- Do you mean when someone’s life hangs in the balance? Or when his life is already compromised?

Because there is nothing sacred about a life unless you make it to be so. Everyone’s life hangs in the balance every day. Just because we are the ones who can pull the trigger doesn’t mean we need to care about the life we’re pulling it on, what matters is if we want to- we’re playing the parts of the gods, anyhow.

No life is more sacred than another, which is to say none of them are.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:39, topic:2801”]I never looked at it that way- combining it with other methods, I always viewed it as a standalone.

“War is diplomacy carried on by other means.” -Winston Churchill.

When the life of a fellow is compromise- Do you mean when someone’s life hangs in the balance? Or when his life is already compromised?

Because there is nothing sacred about a life unless you make it to be so. Everyone’s life hangs in the balance every day. Just because we are the ones who can pull the trigger doesn’t mean we need to care about the life we’re pulling it on, what matters is if we want to- we’re playing the parts of the gods, anyhow.

No life is more sacred than another, which is to say none of them are.[/quote]
ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK MAGICK is standalone…
Many 218 Current never realized that…the volting created by that current will produce a massive atomic astral blast…soon…thats no soooo funny…but is ok, is a possible combination…a “non standalone” version of 218 would be destruction for a better good with a static agenda…but not the main gnosis of 218…which is necessary to define the Right Hand Path in Qlipphot…

Middle Pillar Black magicians considers all life valuable for the agenda itself…