OKay

Well, some sweet little creep was busy last night?

And made a pathetic attempt to attack me lol

Of course it didn’t worked.

All I have to say to the fatherfucker (a very new insult I just came up with… god I’m so kewwwwwweel) is that you should stop fooling around and ofcus on yourself, but I will do something about.

Gewd,

have a good day futher mocker.

1 Like

You get any kind of impression from who or what it was?

Did you ask Lucifer who it was?

Ah he is at it again?!

Did you ask Lucifer who it was?

yeah I got the impression of who was it but the intent was very poor, it didn’t even felt like danger.

After I banished things were okay. Well I’ve been attacked many times, but only two times because of this forum (from what I can tell really) the first one was almost at the beginning and now this time.

Tho, it’s okay, I’m not worried but I post this as a warning mostly. I bet everyone is gonna get attacked once in a while anyways.

Why don’t we all do something to clean this forum completely and guard it against attacks or something?

1 Like

I agree, though I believe we need a coordinated effort so we don’t get in each others way’s.

I agree, though I believe we need a coordinated effort so we don’t get in each others way’s.[/quote]

Agreed im in pm me guys we will get this taken care of.

I agree, though I believe we need a coordinated effort so we don’t get in each others way’s.[/quote]
I may as well cooporate in this, let me know whats up.

Yeah, me too. I’m open to ideas such as…

Since e.a. Created this forum i would think him and all the moderators and administrators would be in as well… Count me in too!!!

That’s the way I see it, some lameass tried to send the image in my avatar (which I only use here, so I knew where it originated with no doubts at all) to attack me, pathetic or what?! I was going to post something because it made me laugh, but then I thought, why give them a name-check.

I’ve stored that away for future return on them, and I’d rather not name anyone because I trust my “return to sender X 1000” more than I trust my ability to ID someone off just screen-names and stuff like that.

But yeah, it happens, I view it as target practice and I’m not that bothered. That’s my 2¢, I used to do healing and that attracted random shit sometimes as well, so I’m used to it.

1 Like

I think there’s a former member screwing around (you can probably guess who)…doesnt seem to be too much ill intent, more like its just being done for a laugh, to annoy.

The worst I’ve gotten was a ritual candle’s flame becoming absolutely massive when I went to blow it out, it spat back at me and burned off my eyelashes, then the flame got even bigger so I had to pour water on it, (which it actually resisted for a minute) before it burnt my house down.

I figured it was a coincidence, maybe there was something extra flammable in the candle wax or something, but once I calmed down and tended my burns I immediately got a clear picture of the person responsible, and they were from here.

Once again, didnt seem like they really wanted to harm me too bad, moreso just trolling for a laugh, but that doesnt make me any less angry about it, having burned eyelids sucks.

I have experienced no attacks. But then again, I’m kind of dense. LOL

Whatever I might be able to do to help. Just pm me, guys.

Who exactly are you refering to? PM if you don’t want to post it here.

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:13, topic:2801”]I think there’s a former member screwing around (you can probably guess who)…doesnt seem to be too much ill intent, more like its just being done for a laugh, to annoy.

The worst I’ve gotten was a ritual candle’s flame becoming absolutely massive when I went to blow it out, it spat back at me and burned off my eyelashes, then the flame got even bigger so I had to pour water on it, (which it actually resisted for a minute) before it burnt my house down.

I figured it was a coincidence, maybe there was something extra flammable in the candle wax or something, but once I calmed down and tended my burns I immediately got a clear picture of the person responsible, and they were from here.

Once again, didnt seem like they really wanted to harm me too bad, moreso just trolling for a laugh, but that doesnt make me any less angry about it, having burned eyelids sucks.[/quote]

I havent really had any attacks unless you count a portal to someplace questionable opening up in the astral, but I closed it as soon as it began to open. Didn’t really put much thought into why that happened or where it came from though, just thought it was weird.

Recently I came under attack. Nothing special, just a short little child spirit that managed to somehow get through my defenses.

ME.

I pulled it apart with my tentacles and banished the rest, and let me tell ya- that little motherfucker was not a child. It’s energy was comparable to that of a Demonic Knight.

Got a face but no name, so assuming it’s just a random wanderer.

Anyway I’ve been eager to try out some new constructs, so if anyone wants them on the forum just shoot me a PM bullet.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:18, topic:2801”]Recently I came under attack. Nothing special, just a short little child spirit that managed to somehow get through my defenses.

ME.

I pulled it apart with my tentacles and banished the rest, and let me tell ya- that little motherfucker was not a child. It’s energy was comparable to that of a Demonic Knight.

Got a face but no name, so assuming it’s just a random wanderer.

Anyway I’ve been eager to try out some new constructs, so if anyone wants them on the forum just shoot me a PM bullet.[/quote]

Getting attacked is normal for you though. Also this is probably a coincidence but a couple days ago there was an entity I came across that started out looking like a giant cockroach but then changed into a red haired boy. I got the feeling he was looking for trouble so I told him to get lost and not to show his face around me again unless he wanted his ass kicked. Apperantly that was an entity I accidently created somehow from what I have heard. Your little boy entity didn’t have red hair did it?

His hair was black, his SKIN was red.

Getting attacked is normal for me, but for something to penetrate my defenses entirely and stand in front of me? The last thing that did that was that tree monster.

I’m hearing “connected” being whispered in my ear.