Okay has anyone heard the name Asmodeus a lot lately?!

Dude what the hell For what ever reason I keep hearing the name Asmodeus? Even EA had on a Asmodeus shirt on in his recent video even there was a video by JD that was about Asmodeus recently?.. What does this mean???

15 Likes

It means ur focusing on him and attracting that into ur experience or a sign to contact him maybe hes reaching out to you

8 Likes

And here I thought that was just coincidence until @Excalibur brought it up… I need to pay more attention.

Thank you both!

6 Likes

Lord Asmoday is currently up to some stuff lol, you’re not the only one noticing his increasing presence.

13 Likes

Seriously he is the only demon I have ever thought if contacting and now it’s been consistent for weeks

3 Likes

@John_Wick I actually did look up the name and I thought his name was familiar…i was looking in the Goetia book by S. Connolly and he is 1 of the spirits I wanted to start working with. In the Goetia I have pages of sticky notes of all the spirts I want to work with

2 Likes

Since last week he has been on my mind.

2 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

Stolen from the meme thread

19 Likes

I’ve been seeing and hearing mention of him of late, both on the series of tubes and in the meat-sphere. Sitri and Sallos have been popping up a large amount, as well.

1 Like

His name kept popping into my head a couple weeks ago. I guess I wasn’t the only one.

3 Likes

I haven’t actually. Maybe people are being handpicked for something. Guess I wasn’t chosen.

1 Like

Guess who I’m evoking this weekend?

2 Likes

Santa

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Nailed it

2 Likes

Well I heard asmodie earlier and I was like asmoday but it was once I highly doubt he would contact me however any one who is hearing his name should reach out to him

4 Likes

Probably means you should look into working with him. There’s probably something going on in your life that he can help to deal with or teach you that you may need to know right now. This is what it’s like for me when Lucifer assigns me a demon to work with but you should always consult Lucifer first just to make sure. I’ve recently been assigned Duke Sallos but I have been procrastinating making contact.

2 Likes

Sitri and Asmodeus have both been calling me.

1 Like

Hahahaha :smiling_imp:
Asmodeus:

4 Likes

I would assume his book is coming out sometime next year? He is number 8 , right?

1 Like