Okay has anyone heard the name Asmodeus a lot lately?!

Eight of pentacles tarot card, yeah. @Purple

2 Likes

This was what she wrote when she was here before I came back. When she was in this body.

Yooo ! Same here ! even during this show i watch on Netflix her username was “Asmodeus” lol

2 Likes

Maybe you should call him and ask?

1 Like

I also see lots of focus on King Asmodai :eye:.

2 Likes

@anon59886753 really? Mm…yeah maybe… honestly I really wanted to start with naamah 1st because I heard her energy isn’t chaotic and the situation that I’m in now I really want to work with her 1st and do a pathworking… actually isn’t Asmodeus part of the Qliphoth?? I just might work with them both then to see what he wants

@Ultraviolet Lol Yo I LOVE Dr.Evil…have you heard there doing another Austin Powers movie? I don’t think you can do alone without mini me though…which by the way RIP Mini me I just heard recently the actor passed away that sucks, I love that guy.

1 Like

Uh give me a sec I have a list of all the up coming gatekeeper books I have to find it

1 Like

1 Like

@Excalibur :grin: me too.

I vaguely remember reading/seeing something about a new Austin Powers movie.

1 Like

@Purple Oh yeah it’s 8 ultraviolets right.

1 Like

Since I woke up today I sence his lustful energy looming around me :yum::grinning:. I plan to do invocation of him today, if it even have some point when its on this level.Also,I have made evocation of him two nights ago,feeling drawn to him. Even when I didnt have him on my list of entities to summon at that day I did summon him. I sensed he wants to participace in destroying my oppossision. I have read some time ago he is very able when it comes to curses, death magick etc…,but what he can make to my enemy particularly?

3 Likes

Oh cool! I actually have like ASS loads of sticky notes plastered on pages of all the demons I want to summon and he was 1 of them when I 1st picked up the Goetai book by S. Connolly I was manly interested in the art perspective of him, I also want to work with Lugh I think he teaches welding and all kinds of art medians

1 Like

I need serious help with this. I will have to try him I have 2 to take out I cant wait much longer this is literally destroying me and my son.

1 Like

I totally understand you…

Did you say he is associated with 8 of pentacles @Ultraviolet

1 Like

Yes @Bunnygamer1994 :+1:

When i got my first tarot deck. This was actually the first card falling/jumping out on my lap, which kinda verified it for me.

His card has shown up twice in my readings…especially last night cause I ask the cards if he had sex with me more than one and his card show up…Angel told me that he wants me to work with him

2 Likes

Yeah today I have been seeing his name a lot. Weird.

2 Likes

@Kaorisan …trippy.

2 Likes