OK which is the real sigil?

Only members who have worked with The Leviathan please answer this for me. Thanks. No disrespect. https://photos.app.goo.gl/AGr0dEhjbJ7RFh1n2 is it the first picture or the second?

I’ve worked with the Leviathanas, but I never used those sigils, I used the sulphur serpent cross type of symbol then I channeled the hidden symbols that are supposed to be added.

5 Likes

Yeah I have the cross. Just trying to get the sigil. Some many different ones I want make sure it the right one and not some knock off.

1 Like

Give me some time, I’ll the sigil from the Leviathans themselves.

2 Likes

OK. Thank you very much.

Wait how many are there? I’m interested in the Leviathan that brought Lilith and Samael together.

1 Like

In the ancient gnosis that a couple magicians uncovered there are two Leviathans one male and the other female.

They are children of Lucifer and Lilith, Samael is of course the destructive aspect of Lucifer, The story of the relationship between Lucifer and Lilith goes through many cultures.

The Female Leviathan is known as just ’ Leviathan ', The second Leviathan is male he was called ’ The Behemoth '.

The Last child of the couple is Cain, wether you want to take that to actual relation or not they are apart of a huge powerful demonic force.

Lucifer, Lilith, Leviathan’s and Cain, That’s a dangerous but most intriguing family.

12 Likes

I hear that. I thought Tiamat was the female aspect of the Leviathan? Where does she fit in, if ever? Just curious.

1 Like

The temple of ascending flame touches on this too, but, me and my apprentice and one forum member on here take working with that family to extremes.

2 Likes

Funny earlier today I had referred to myself as a behemoth.

1 Like

Yes of course she is, but of course Lucifer is also known as Pan, Behemoth is also known as the Krackon, there’s loads more for example.

Many known that Loki is a mask of Lucifer, Plus Angraboda is a mask for Lilith as their both known as the mother of monsters, and Jormungun is The Male Leviathan this goes back in almost all traditions.

4 Likes

Lilith has many masks like being a queen of Djinns, and the first wife of Adam and a lot more.

Lucifer is known as Pan, Shiva, Loki, Samael, Etc.

Leviathans known as Tiamat and Behemoth and Krackon it’s nuts when you trace them all back the family has always been there.

4 Likes

Well I’ve decided to follow Lilith and Samael because of the petitioning of the letter of intent for one of her sons to be my companion, lover and teacher. I also decided to follow the Leviathan because it was said that he brought them together. I just want to make sure I going down the right path.

2 Likes

That’s great contacting both of them and asking for a lover is a great idea since they have birthed so many offsprings.

2 Likes

While some people prefer to work with different deities I am a strong believer in keeping it all in the family. Less possibility of conflict. And if I have to go outside the family it will be with the consent of Lilith and/or Samael.

2 Likes

Exactly a point that a lot of practitioners miss.

2 Likes

Unfortunate but true.

1 Like

So if I may ask what is this?

1 Like

It was made by asenath mason.

1 Like

Figured that. When I have the money I will be purchasing her lessons. I’m trying to get as many lessons pertaining to Lilith and Samael as possible. Have any advice?

1 Like