OK which is the real sigil?

There is this member by the name of Micah have you seen his thread called
Worlds First Qlippothic Pentacles/Seals if so what is your opinion of his work? It pertains to Lilith and the six demons of Hell and the release of certain abilities.

1 Like

Iā€™m not entirely sure dude.

Each to their own thats what I say.

1 Like

I hear you.

1 Like

Is it true that Cain teaches how to communicate with animals? Is this a fact that demons can teach that?

1 Like

Can Leviathan be Apep/Apophis, too?

Iā€™m confused about the sigil. Iā€™ve understood that the Infiniti sign with the double cross on top is the sigil for Leviathan. Now Iā€™m seeing it elsewhere it is the symbol for Lucifarianism. Does anyone know exactly what that symbol actually means? Iā€™d evoke Leviathan myself I just havenā€™t yet developed that skillā€¦ yet.

If you are referring to this:

Some people call it the Leviathan cross for some odd reason but it is actually the alchemical symbol for black sulphur.

1 Like

Yes I am referring to that. So, not the sigil for Leviathan? Interestingā€¦ I guess I will figure this one out directly from Leviathan.

Okay then.

1 Like

No, it really has nothing to do with spirits at all but is instead taken from the practice of alchemy. EA discusses it in his book Works of Darkness.

1 Like

I havenā€™t yet ready that. So weird. When I was a child I saw this as a tattoo on someone and they said they felt Leviathans energy after getting the tattoo. Iā€™ve seen it a few times throughout my life. As I did Lucifer, Azazel and Lilith. Also seen the 3 moons think thatā€™s Hecateā€¦ but Iā€™ve always associated it with Leviathan. I guess Leviathan knows my intent even if I dont know the correct symbols. Thanks for sharing the info.

1 Like

Use this ! Its a channel sigil by VK Jehannum.
He always has a very powerful sigils,I have worked with him a lot!

1 Like

Leviathan was seen as a person and a race, specifically a race of serpent entities under the Leviathan, personally met a lot of them who were mostly male and led by the leviathan, I was introduced to him by lucifer and them by Leviathan. I remember I asked leviathan if I could eat one of his kind (for shits and giggles)

However, lordy reading back in this thread ouch the misinformation lol. Tiamat is most definitely not Leviathan lol

4 Likes

Thank you for that. I will use it the next time I focus on Leviathan.

Where you saw the correlation between Lilith and djinns? I have experimented she like a djinn, not a demoness