Ok im going to do a live 12 month money magic thread. lets see if i can nail a prize

Starting on the 8th may im doing a money magic ritual focusing on the EU lottery once a month.
I will post up my ticket here pre the draw and check off the numbers and whether I won or not. Im going to see how much I can win in one year…!

J

8 Likes

It may work , but it may not be as simple as you think .

2 Likes

Ok 1st draw – just a random draw didn’t get time to do anything - no magic just a feeling when to put it on. . Lady luck. Next draw date will be 5th June 2020.
Purchase date and time:

Thu 7 May 2020 - Draw euro lottery 49 million.

• Your numbers

• A
      Lucky stars
      million raffle - VXQK33579

J

Nada - no result must try harder this time with some form of magic.

1. 08
  2. 25
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 38
  6. Lucky Stars 07
  7. Lucky Stars 09
    ZXQL 30178

Absolutely, positively do NOT listen to @Nolan_Toney. :grin:

Become filthy, stinkin’ rich. Let the money change you. Money changes everything. Money is the grease that keeps the wheels turning. Fill a swimming pool up with money and jump in it. When you have a problem, throw money at it. It will go away. If it doesn’t, you didn’t throw enough money. Throw more money. Spread the money around. Enjoy the money. Revel in the money. Have you ever really smelled a big wad of money? Damn it smells good! I love the smell of money. I love money. I love money for the things it brings me, and I love money for it’s own sake. Money is cool. It is beautiful. The color of US Dollars, so subtle and lovely. And the indescribable beauty of gold and silver coins. New shiny coins, fresh from the mint, landing in my mailbox. Old silver coins, rare and mysterious, I need to study them with a magnifying glass to understand where they have been and what they have seen. The clinkety clink of falling coins is like music to my ears. Ah money! Cold hard cash. I like to fan myself with paper money. What more can I say? If you don’t love money, why should money love you?

Good luck on your quest, @bingohandjob ! I hope you win a crapload of money!

(That was fun.)

8 Likes

Lmao :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

I was speaking on how I feel about my friends who backstabbed me and their other friends for money.

2 Likes

I was only teasing you @Nolan_Toney . :heart:

1 Like

Well was it a must, they share with you… And did you participate in their acquisition of the money?

Sorry I couldn’t tell. I fucked up pretty badly in a situation today and that does weird things to my mind.

2 Likes

Remember to meditate 5 mins when you feel like that. Breathe in breathe out relax.

1 Like

no I took no part, since it was quite underhanded.

In that twelve month period, if you focused on the art of making money instead of the art of magick, you would be on the more realistic path to creating wealth. People who are passionate about magick, create beautiful rituals. People who are passionate about making money, create wealth. Magick is an art like painiting or playing the guitar. Most people can’t make any real money off their art, only a fortunate and talented few. People into magick tend to be artistically minded, not possessed of the mentality of a shrewd entrepreneurial business person. Studying investing and economics and putting one’s energy and devotion into ways to grow wealth generally doesn’t appeal to the type of person that would become passionate about magick, because it doesn’t have the element of fantasy and mystique that magick holds. It’s the Wall Street Journal vs. The Lord of the Rings. Which do you think the average person attracted to magick would be inclined to read? And performing a wealth ritual instead of actually doing the blood, sweat, and tears of attaining it, is sort of like the person who wants something for nothing, similar to the dreamers who play the lottery fantasizing about hitting it big. So, I guess at the end of the day if money is truly important to you, keep magick as a hobby if you like but make creating wealth your passion. Otherwise, you’re spending a year wasting time that could have been better used elsewhere.

3 Likes

Bro what, the fuck you saying… The blood sweat tears process is magick itself… I think you really don’t understand what magick really means… Your existence is magick… Anything that involves energy input and output is magick… So I think your advise should be that people should tune their thinking… Where alchemy plays a big role… As within so is without… How you interpret the process is solely determined by your mindset and perception where magick comes in bro… What people truly lack is dedication and fuck all that magick as a hobby thing

1 Like

Do you think people using magick to heal from depression is a hobby… Lol… Or using magick to avoid going to jail… Is that hobby related… Its all about how serious you take the craft and how much energy and sacrifice you’re willing to give to attain your dreams… Otherwise everything is possible

Thanks for your input. I believe it all depends on what one 's intent or goals for using magick are. Magick isn’t always the best option for the achievement of some things. My point is, if a person’s primary motive for using magick is to acquire wealth and worldly power, there are far more practical and realistic means to achieving that goal. If I wanted to become rich, I wouldn’t decide to start learning to play guitar as a vehicle for my aspirations. I would only pick up the guitar as love or passion for the art of playing guitar, or some other motive, but not in the hopes of acquiring wealth. The same goes for magick. Magick serves great purpose in other ways, again, depending on what it is used or intended for. As you said, magick has helped people suffering from depression. Magick has served as a vehicle for helping people psychologically deal with the reality of long term incarceration and isolation in prison cells, and giving people a sense of centerdness, and all other sorts of benefits, including invoking the otherworldly and uncanny into their lives. I’m not a novice at this so I get magick’s value, otherwise I wouldn’t be posting on this forum. My point in my last post was if making money is the primary reason you do magick, your energy would be better spent changing your modus operandi to the art of generating wealth than the art of magick. But if the acquisition of wealth is secondary to magick to you, then by all means experiment with money magick and see if you can manifest something.

1 Like

Aaaah, money… your God :grin:

Btw, once you attain it, remember us to throw some of it to us too!
After all, we can claim we did help with more magick hehe

2 Likes

lol … remember who ?

j

magic to make money is the point. why cant we focus magic on this. its an age old debate - how many occultists are rich yada yada. I ask how many focus magic solely on money. Some focus on love - some on healing - some on ascension - some on curses etc etc. but so few on MONEY. Lets say for example you have two people in a bar - one says let me teach you how to expand your horizons, let me get your ex back for you - the other says I will teach you how to implement magic to make enough money to retire on in one year, after which you can buy anything you want and your ex will probably want to run back to also. lol. Who you gonna want to talk to - who piques your interest more than a money magician.

hit big once and brag about it for the rest of my life, lolol. why the fuck now.

J

1 Like

No not my god its just the best generic random thing out there (lottery) to try to manipulate through magic. The thing is who is going to believe you did it - rather than dismissing it as coincidence.

1 Like