Ok im going to do a live 12 month money magic thread. lets see if i can nail a prize

I hope it works for you. I wish you luck with this experiment, because money IS magic in the form of giving one the means to manifest fantasies and desires. The more money you have, the more options you have in life hence power. Money is a talisman. To use a personal experience, a number of years back I saw a beautiful woman on the Internet and really wanted to fuck her. Money allowed me to fly to the other side of the planet and do just that, because everyone has their price and money talks, money IS magick on the earthly plane. Of course, it isnā€™t panacea. Money wonā€™t cure stage 4 cancer, but you get my drift.

3 Likes

That was in reply to Lauren :wink:

Many factors are at play. Many. I do not think it will be so simple either. I think EARNING the money and using magick ti be succesfull will work better and be both easier and simpler.

I have best luck with lottery magic drawing the # with a Tarot deck and then burn a yellow candle dressed in good butter and carved in the symbols for Yen, Euro, dollar & the perthru rune than with any other method.

Good luck.

2 Likes

This cycles numbers for tonights Euro lottery.
Purchase date and time:

Fri 5 Jun 2020

• Your numbers

• Lucky Stars

• A

• Lucky Dip

Your UK Millionaire Maker code

• JJTF96702

Im also doing hot picks same event tonight and here are my numbers -
Purchase date and time:
Fri 5 Jun 2020 at 9:52

• Your numbers

• A (Pick 5) -

• Lucky Dip
  • B (Pick 5) -

• Lucky Dip

next draw is 3rd of July.

J

Good luck.

Draw 2 - Nothingā€¦!

J

Too bad.

So what numbers do you have this July?

sorry edu ā€¦ I lost no numbers came up.
next draw is 4th August.

J

OK I wish you good luck

1 Like

Hi! how you work, do you for example

1. magic + random selection of numbers
    or
  2. magic + some method for numbers
    or
  3. ??
    (sorry for my poor English)

Very good question.

I waited endlessly for you to come out with the number,s before August 4

Be like UNCLE SCROOGE from ducktails. GET filthy rich first. Think about how money affect you later. If you think of how it will change you now, that will get in the way of your magick. Focus on getting the results first. Disregard the naysayers. They not vibe-ing with your goal to get the big lotto win. =o) You can discuss the effect after you win.
NO point talking about the golden egg when itā€™s not even hatched yet. lol

he can do both. earn money and attempt to win. He gots to do a day job to be able to invest funds in magicik and lotto tickets.

Hi, are u their?

hey what happened

he said 12 months not 12 days time line. lol donā€™t pressure him. he gots time to figure things out. haha.

this is joke by the way. . It says 11 days later on top of your reply name. hence my funny reply. haha.