Oils (magick type, of course)

Thank you. I am very interested to know about this when you get it done.
But please don’t rush it on my account.
By the way, I like your store. your Etsy store is pretty cool too. I think that sooner or later you will find you don’t need the day job anymore.
I hope so, I wish you much success.

1 Like

Thank you :rose:

@BellaJennyfur So I just watched a couple of videos and subscribed to your channel. You do a very good job! I didn’t realize you have a store as well; I’ll book mark incase I need buy some of your wares. Great work BellaJ.

Also you’re too cute! :smile::hugs:

1 Like

@Single_Seed_In_Hell Aww thank you :black_heart: kinda needed to hear that today been dealing with insomnia and quarantine induced mental malaise and general woes. I have a new video to edit and upload on how I work with spirits/demons. You may have inspired me to get out of bed to do so… just realized it’s 5pm.

1 Like

Happy to share some light with you! And seriously, we all need motivation these days. The ONLY positive thing to come from this whole nasty covid mess, is society’s slow return to back to humanity.

We are starting giving a damn about each other again.

1 Like

I read the Van Van oil recipe on Luck Mojo site.
It mentioned crushed pyrite as an ingredient.
Why wouldn’t a person use like a real gold, like edible gold that people use to decorate cakes.

Does the pyrite bring a particular energy that is needed, or is it just that it is associated with gold/wealth.
and what do you have that is similar on your site. I trust your magick and skill at potion making far more than I do my own

1 Like

Pyrite is often used in money magic, probably because it would have been easier and cheaper than real gold to attain. Some of these recipes date back over 100+ years so you have to figure that into the equation as well.

2 Likes

For sure! Can you say retching…p.u.

1 Like

Really enjoying your hedge witch flying ointment as I write this. It really has super charged my aura and rituals. The method of applying to the skin reminds me of the Bufa Bifia Corruptorus frog. He’s basically a 30 foot tall monster frog with horns and he gets witches around a campfire high with his psychotropic body secretions that they absorb through their skin. The legend goes that he then lays his frog eggs in them. So the skin application reminded me of this lol. Overall very very good product I plan on buying more and thinking of getting a spellfire bottle for a bonfire in the future.

1 Like

Aww thank you. I have some new ones in the works, but it’s been crazy in philly this past week/weekend. :black_heart:

1 Like

Hi @BellaJennyfur ,are you still around? I’d love to read your blog and watch your videos too, could you send me the links? There’s so much wisdom in everything you say, I’m very impressed. Thanks in advance!