Offloading my collection

As many of you will already be aware of by now I have completely left the occult in every public manor bar my odd appearance with Frater X.

I have no intention of discussing whys or what I’m doing now, I am simply focusing on my private life.

I am however moving to a stage in my life where I am cleaning house of things I no longer need, no longer use and no longer find necessary to have.

That is why I am letting go of the majority of my book collection. I will post the list of what I am getting rid of below and if you’re interested in grabbing any of them you can shoot me a message.

I will also be uploading a free ebook copy of some of my previous books for those who still wish to read them.

The list of books I am getting rid of are below.

Sabaticca - Edgar Kerval (no longer in print)

The Devils Suicide - Timothy Balg (Copy Number 1)

Qliphoth “Ars Nigrum Draconis” Vol VI - Edgar Kerval & Various (out of print)

Noxobnia, Feminine dieties in left hand path - Edgar Kerval & various (out of print)

Sabbatica Vol III - Edgar Kerval

Anthology of Sorcery 3 - Balg

O.A.A - E. A Koetting

Spider and the green butterfly - E. A Koetting

Black book of azathoth - S. Ben Qayin

Lastly I apologise for my abrubt leave of the community but my personal/private life has been affected to much for me to continue. I have no more left of it to sacrifice in pursuit of staying in said community.

I hope you all are well.

8 Likes

We are all on our own thorny paths in life - and there’s no need for explanations. You do you. :slight_smile:

And good luck to you wherever you may go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. Iv been bombarded with questions in my inboxes since I left and there just insnt mic to say.

Just hope everyone understands you know lol

7 Likes

Well, I can understand that… but in the end we are walking our own spiritual paths in solitude more or less. and that’s none of anyone’s business :stuck_out_tongue:

Just stay true to yourself and what you want from life. That’s all that matters in the end :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you giving any of your works over to Frater By any chance heard some one mention that, and seeing as you are withdrawing from the occult community i respect your decision for doing that. your contributions towards the Norse has being many i think many members will always remember that. wish you loads of success moving forward brother.

There was whole thread about it a couple days ago. What a coincidence that you posted this now

You have to do an introduction @wizardmike

Still got books available for those interested.

As someone that as chosen to remain hidden myself. If I may give you an idea of going the way the ‘fictional’ route. Just relabel your self and works as ‘fiction’. You can still get your ideas into the world.

Anyways, best of luck to you and yours.

2 Likes

Hi,

I’d be interested in your free ebooks.

Sorry to see you go but wish you well. Do what’s best for you. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks for offering the books to us.

1 Like

This is gonna be the last I post here and wanted to say there are a handful of books left if anyone is interested and thank you guys for the support you gave me while I was here.

It was a pleasure.

I’ll give you all a Last, stay True and Stay Awesome

7 Likes

Do I need to pm you for details on what’s remaining in the collection sir?

You can just dm me yea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iv received Alot of dms about my work and if its still available and wanted to throw it out here. Most of my work is no longer available unless yiu get from here (which is a small portion of my work).

I have put an ebundle together with all my work, courses, books etc for those looking to get a bundle.

If interested dm me

2 Likes

I’d be interested in your free ebooks.
It’s still available??

I’m not sure how to DM you here, but I’m interested in this bundle that you’re offering! Please pardon my ignorance. :upside_down_face:

DM isn’t working on my account, but if you are still logging in here are any titles of you book collection still available? Particularly interested in “Black book of azathoth” - S. Ben Qayin.
[email protected]

If it’s not too late, do you have any books left?

You too mate! Take care on your travels!

may you be blessed, and your path be true. And thank you for sharing your knowledge, and works.