Official Demonic Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram - For Satanic Ceremonial Magicians

Here displayed is the Endogenic Cross (Demonic Kabbalistic Cross) and the full layout of the lesser banishing ritual. Use it as you may, I will display the steps to you here through my Grimoire’s pages

The Endogenic Cross

End of the Endogenic Cross - Formation of the Pentagrams

Invocation of the Archdaemons

I hope you all find use of this.
Atah Gevor LeOlam Azerate.

10 Likes

Is this your own creation, or did you copy it from somewhere?

If you copied it, please cite the original source.

3 Likes

This is 100% my own development

6 Likes

Cool, thanks :+1:

What has your experience with it been like? Any particular effects you’ve noticed from the ritual?

2 Likes

The standard banishing ritual has a protective wall or sheild effect and unites one with the cosmos. This ritual exalts one seperate from cosmos and one with chaos instead, and said chaotic force acts as both a wall, sheild and sword that removes all unwanted energies, like a cyclone around the central pillar which is the magician. After it is done, the magician is fully shielded and grounded in incomprehensibility, as opposed to the sefirothic grounding.

this demonic protection involves one’s inner self exalting power over all unwanted energies and presences, and is good for dedicating a space. It is also powerful to the point where the protective effects last for a very long time depending on how much power is put into it.

For example, I performed it at night in its fullness and my body, altar and house had been protected for a week and a half.

8 Likes

Very interesting. Thanks for posting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bookmarking

4 Likes

Yeah very interesting thank you.

4 Likes

Fantastic!! Bookmarked.

3 Likes

Brilliant topic. These distinct details are sure to be helpful eye catchers for ones carefully guarded spaces. Bookmarked.

1 Like

I’ll be trying this a bit for sure

1 Like

I thank you all for the bookmarks and approval.
For clarification, while this particular ritual may seem obfuscated, when you get it down it is very much rather simple when you get the movements memorized.

5 Likes