Offerings blood

Do you believe astral is inaccessible after death.
And can I etheric-project with a weak etheric body?

Last questions.
Thank you for answering my questions

1 Like

I believe personally people when they die they go where they want even the astral. However I don’t believe the astral itself is naturally inhabited by beings outside of thoughtforms but not impossible. However, I also believe people can reincarnate back here or to the etheric or planes outside of the astral or etheric.

Etheric projection and astral projection is the same method just your change of what plane you want to enter. Anyone can enter either it’s just a matter of practice as nothing is just handed to you. A weak projection can still work however weak senses it would be no point.

1 Like

I created a Sigil but I was told it doesn’t work.
Don’t know what to do now

1 Like

What about it doesn’t work?

1 Like

I don’t know

1 Like

I put all my intention into and everything. And tried to connect each of my chakras to the symbols

1 Like

So someone said it doesn’t work but not why it doesn’t work or you did something and it didn’t work?

1 Like

Rav said it wasn’t balanced.

1 Like

I would suggest getting other confirmations to make sure, personally I don’t think the idea of balanced actually matters in the sense you were trying to connect your chakras to each symbol yes? What balance is required besides proper linking?

2 Likes

I don’t know.
If I could feel energy, I could just send it through the Sigil and see if I get energized in my etheric body.

But that’s something I cannot test out, so I have to go through the word of someone with experience.
@anon48079295

1 Like

I also don’t know how to properly link them

1 Like

Why are you doing all this stuff if you haven’t worked on your foundations yet?

1 Like

I just put my intention into linking it.
Made a cord in my imagination that connected them, but I don’t know if it worked and if anyone is able to evoke it

1 Like

So I can send energy to it. And if I do rituals and stuff I can charge my chakras more easily

1 Like

Hmmm maybe @Yberion has insights on this

2 Likes

To put it simple :slight_smile:
Esacpism.
Escapist mindset won’t ascend you, regardless of the plans you operate on, since simply running away to another plane doesn’t really solve problems.

And without problems, how can you grow?

That being said, I really tried to find which question I’m supposed to answer here, since there was many.
In terms of consuming Energy from a Vulcan, a planet, or the sun, yes that does work.

@Rory_Mclellan can teach you how to do it from the sun, he learned it directly from sorath.

The other queation you also have to answer to your self,
Is what do you want to do with that energy once you have it inside of you.

Hope I covered enough,
If not, please ask more Specifically,
What you want to know.

And - since currently I’m on travels,
I would really prefer to answer the questions in evoked state, rather then on chat.

Super busy currently,
In my real life.

Much appreciated.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes