Offerings blood

Rungr, is it possible if someone evokes my etheric body, they can have it do a task?

1 Like

Astral projection is possible with muddled/weak chakras since energy work isnt strongly dependent on it but think of it like this would you want to be doing it nicely or doing it muddled? however yes it’s possible, I’ve had people evoke my etheric body and make contracts with it, it’s not exactly like they’re conversing with a separate entity but rather my subconscious that holds information that has not reached my conscious mind yet i.e past life information and knowledge I have to access.

3 Likes

But isn’t it a separate entity to those who evoke it?

1 Like

Nope it’s still me, when I project I look like my projection, that is what my soul looks like. The etheric body will not do anything the conscious form of itself does not agree with. The subconscious theoretically controls the etheric body when one isn’t projecting and doesn’t absorb their projection. That is still myself. the conscious and subconscious aren’t separate people.

2 Likes

The dangerous part though is that someone could possibly harm it right

1 Like

They could try sure, but they could also face having it retaliate if the conscious mind has no issue with retaliation then who is more screwed? as the etheric body is not confined by our physical while we are.

2 Likes

Yes, what happens if they kill the etheric body

1 Like

Or cut the cord that connects spirit to human body. I don’t believe that is in the astral body, but in the etheric body.

Once they have access to that they can cut it right off.

1 Like

There is no cord, that’s just for newbies to consciously create so they feel safer when in reality it’s not needed, plus I etheric project not astral as my view of the astral is a bit different. Also the etheric body cannot be killed if it were to be “killed” it just means your energy system will have damage and you’d need to work on repairing your energy system.

2 Likes

I have a question about the etheric body. Is it different to the astral body in that, you cannot be snapped right back into your body, but in a strap you can

1 Like

in both planes you’ll be snapped back when you can’t project anymore, or as you gain more experience and able to stay out longer, you can as I do myself leave my projection in the etheric with tasks while I consciously go about my day physically but still capable of using my clairs to peer at the progress through my projection.

2 Likes

How Ian the etheric realm different from astral?
Doesn’t it look similar to here

1 Like

Could I contact my etheric body and give him a task to go to a volcanic eruption or a star and take all the energy of said star or volcanic eruption

1 Like

This is my experience only astral lacks any real density to a point the plane is ever changing and it’s a home for thoughtforms, but real beings can go there just as we can, so to me the astral is akin to a mental plane in the sense of thoughts, desires, fears, and so forth can manifest.

Whereas to me the etheric is what we call the “spirit” realm, where living entities and so forth reside. No the places dont look similar to here, ofc there’s places that align in location for example projecting to the etheric from my bed I’ll end up in the area that aligns to it etheric side, or astral side. But it wont look the same, different land formations and so forth will differ greatly. In places where there is land here there may be a body of water there or both in the astral etc.

2 Likes

So would be possible to merge my etheric body to the etheric sun or the etheric version of a powerful energy expulsion place

1 Like

When you say merge what do you mean? because I’ve seen a lot of people talk about merging themselves with entities for power and not going to lie it makes me have newb syndrome flashbacks no offense to anyone

1 Like

I mean still the energy

Steal*

1 Like

You know people vamp energy from others?

Just like that, but putting the energy of the full sun(little by little) into the body.

1 Like

I mean you can try, I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to it’s possibly no different from our own except our sun produces at least in my opinion a form of ambient energy whereas in the etheric or astral a sun would produce the elemental side of it.

2 Likes