Offering to a spirit

Hi

Offering something to a spirit that you don’t want to offer, will it be accepted by the spirit?
When I say don’t want to offer I mean it is difficult to offer because it had its importance to my conscience. Some things are difficult to give away but I did and let it go.
I offered to Azazel but I didn’t feel much , may be a slight presence. A relief maybe of what is done is done.

1 Like

Of course it is accepted. That’s what offerings are about, they’re bloodless sacrifices, and something isn’t considered a sacrifice if you don’t struggle to give up on it.
Are your senses developed? If not, that’s probably why you didn’t felt much. Know that he did received.

2 Likes

It wasn’t let’s say bloodless offering.
That’s what I mean by a conscience offering .
By sences are not so good. But I ask every ritual offering for help. I don’t expect to hear voices out loud. Or see as of yet.
I get slight feelings of presence.
I mean he could turn up at the altar and look and say nah I don’t want that and go ?
But I’m still working more on my sences at the moment.

1 Like

Yes. It’s accepted. And yes in general they can say “nah bro keep that thing”, do a hair flip and leave. But if it was hard for you to do it, then yes it is accepted even if its not in his top 5 offerings.

1 Like

Thanks)
Sometimes I need to hear others views as a piece of mind.
When my sences are more developed I won’t need to. But for now it’s good for me.

1 Like

I agree, it sounds like what I would call a sacrifice. These have more power than offerings. A sacrifice by definition is something you really don’t want to give up, and diminishes you personally in the doing, that’s why it has so much value, you gave up something real of yours that you valued.

(Note I do not call animal sacrifice, sacrifice. IMO these are just offerings, unless the animal is a loved pet and you are hurt and diminished by the doing - the sacrifice is then, your loss - or you somehow involve the will and intention of the animal into the working as an operator in it’s own right.)

1 Like

Thanks) it was an act of giving to the spirit to show that I’m serious about having a connection with him, if he wants to. Now I must wait for signs if I get signs or not.