Offering help with job, education and money

I’m interested as well

I am a bit busy with my own stuff this week but you can try asking him yourself; draw his sigil, light a few candles of red, green or black colour and offer him a tribute. Chocolate, perfumes, certain deodorants, incense, whiskey and cinnamon is what I usually offer him. Do the following and thank him for considering your petition. And then let him do the rest!

I’m interested. Is this still available?

hi yes I need help really bad now I’m going through a hard financial situation and I really need help.
I’ll be so greatful if you can help me.
thnak a lot

Hey. Last month I was really close to secure a job on an oil company, but in the end whoever was in charge of recrouting decided to go for another candidate. So… I’m looking for a job right now. Can you help me secure a good job with money?

Hey all, since the crisis started I’ve been working from home, having classes on a more regular basis and on top of that I am looking for a new job and I am doing assignments for two potential employers. When things wind down a bit I’ll be sure to let everyone know if I’m ready for another ritual. Right now I can barely fit two evenings of leisure time into my schedule. Hopefully it’ll all be over soon and I can get back to how things were, preferably with a new job.

1 Like