Offering help with job, education and money

Yay!

Canā€™t seem to find your name Iā€™m afraid!

Itā€™s the same as here. Thatguy21

What about hashtag?

If this is still active @yaldaba0th let me know, hell id create an art piece in yours and bunes favor if it was or wasnā€™t, at this point my job is killing me. (Iā€™m very close to quitting my job today)

Wait i thought 3 people?

Hm, canā€™t seem to find you for some reason, I keep getting friend request failed, can you double check?

I checked and didnā€™t get anything. Can you pm your discord?

Sure, send me a pm and Iā€™ll give you my discord!

1 Like

Iā€™m not able to send PMs yet as Iā€™m still new. You would have to pm me

Iā€™ll see if I can fit 3 or 4 people in tomorrowā€™s ritual, the rest will have to come later when I feel like doing another more extensive ritual

2 Likes

could i join?

You can add me on discord and Iā€™ll see when I can fit you in haha. But yeah, I think now I have more than enough petitioners for the ritual and Iā€™ll have to stop accepting requests for now.

4 Likes

There, the ritual has been performed and I have asked Bune to fulfil four petitions I have received. If I have accepted yours then please post results when they begin to manifest, Iā€™d love to know how it went. If you didnā€™t get your turn I might do another ritual next week or sometime soon and we can do it again!

3 Likes

Hi Iā€™m in a very bad shape financially and I need $1000 to solve a some of problems can you help please

Which help in studies does he give arts or sciences

I have send you a PM

1 Like

This is interesting! How has it gone so far?

So far only Thatguy21 gave me some feedback, he got a new job so thatā€™s a start! Havenā€™t talked to the others so far but I hope theyā€™ll get back at me!

3 Likes