Offering healing and "scanning"

Okay

YOU GUYS @telgega IS TRULY AMAZING AT WHAT HE DOES!

Seriously, he’s been of tremendous help to a friend of mine and I can’t thank him enough !

3 Likes

Glad to help :blush:

3 Likes

He is incredibly accurate! My jaw line is always clenching or grinding. My knees have been weak from birth! And I have no idea about my hips but maybe its related to fertility since I have never been pregnantl

Spot on!

1 Like

It’s actually scary how accurate he is lol

2 Likes

May I ask for a scan please?

sure can, public or private?

1 Like

It’s ok in public

something with the left index finger, coller bones and ribs. also lower digestive organs and intestines.

1 Like

That last part sounds bad😅

I got a scar in my left index finger, a really deep one.
Nothing with my bones, nothing that I know at least.
And about my organs, I get sick very easily when it’s about food and I’ve never known why.
I’ll check for my bones, thank you :grinning:

you might have a digestion allergy with certain foods. also possible calcium or vitamin d deficiency. Try going on a fruit and vegtible diet for a week or two see if that helps

1 Like

I desperately need healing for my brain injury :frowning:

It would also be interesting if you could scan my brain and tell me whats wrong :slight_smile:

never tried that before, do my best

1 Like

Would you be able to heal two large blister wounds on each of my heels? Thank you in advance!

I would like a scanning please and if you could heal me as well that would be greatly appreciated.

Not to sound rude, but those will heal on their own in a day or so xp. though I did alittle to help encourage it

1 Like

mostly clean save for the neck and throat. thats mostly tension is feels. I gave you a general heal.

Telgega BALG’s white mags AND NOBODY FUCKS WITH THE WHITE MAGExD

5 Likes