Offering healing and "scanning"

Uh well…maybe

Your appear to be nothing but a solid ball from the ankles up. When I broke through out poured are large amount of spider like creatures who have been using you as food.

Is the dark a bad thing?

I don’t smoke at all. I am diabetic though so maybe that contributes?

In your case I saw a gold light by the throat and right eye. You also seem to get headaches a lot. As I scanned you, I got an ache in my neck and upper back so maybe thats something you have issues with? I’m hearing posture too

1 Like

Yup. I am working on those. Neck back etc

1 Like

Do you have a hard time breathing

1 Like

Yeah mostly when my blood sugar is high

1 Like

Do you have issues with speech or your toungue by any chance?

1 Like

Hey, can i get a scan please? :smiley:

1 Like

And any suggestion on getting rid of thoose parasitic spiders (maybe)?

1 Like

People get easily offended when i talk and take what i say the wrong way, I have no filter. If that answers

1 Like

Well. See yourself burning them. Breaking out of thier cacoon. Imagine your bathing in fire and destroying then all

1 Like

I see some knee, chest and throat issues not much else

1 Like

Hellooo Telgega if possible i would like a scanning as well. Thank you in advance

1 Like

I’d like to get a scan as well. Thanks

I need a bit of time to rest

1 Like

If you are not opposed, would love a scan from you, as soon as youre rested and done with others. Tomorrow is fine as well, thank you very much in advance!

oh could I get a scan and a heal. I have arthritis and lower back pain that keeps me up at night

1 Like

This is not medical advice. But i use magnisium oil for my joints and back pain. Arthritis is usually calcium build up and magnisium helps the bones absorb calcium

3 Likes

Oh that’s good to know. I’ll have to try that. Thanks

I need serious me time yall. Sorry

1 Like

Oh my! What could that be? Thank you so much for your scan. It’s really appreciate.

1 Like