Odds of annihilating someone

Did a reading on what’s attacking him. Its a Mars-Sol standoff. Solar storm. He must be ultra sensitive.
Celtic Cross …
Covers 10 Swords, Sol Gemini
Crosses Lovers, Gemini
Crowns Hierophant, Taurus
Beneath 3 Swords, Saturn Libra
Behind 9 Cups, Jupiter Pisces
Before 5 Cups, Mars Scorpio
Querent 4 Wands, Venus Aries
Env Prince Swords, Air of Air (Cap-Aqu)
Hopes Fears. 3 Wands, Sol Aries
Final Outcome 7 Wands, Mars Leo

Was it a mundane or a forum member, or possibly a former forum member? I noticed a few people here possibly getting hit. I even think someone tried some bullshit on me the other day, but I laughed it off.

Depends. Thirty different curses at once might make people stumble over each other’s efforts. Thirty using a common focus and methodology could rock someone’s world.

There are ways around that. Evocation is a good one. Just because you do not know does not mean someone (something) else does not or cannot find out for you. Let me know if you need a hand.

Look, I saw that everyone is leaning towards protection, and while this is good advice and I would do it for myself in such a situation, it does little to stop the person from trying again. I would protect myself first, then regroup and stomp his guts out (magickally, of course).

4 Likes

Great, let the fucker sleep and hit your spirit bomb :wink:

2 Likes

I just posted this. It is something that was channeled to me. Not my own credit. Enjoy and i hope it works

3 Likes