In case you dont know who your enemies are

I like to say to spirits because they are much more in tune who whom my enemies may be then I, if i find it neccesary

“(Spirit), you know the name of my enemies as i do not , send this dark energy, curse, baneful energy to them and reveal to me their identities so i will know who is against me”

This has a two-fold effect not only are you cursing the deviant backstabbing no gooder but their identity will be known to you simultaneously or within a short period of time.

This format is not my own but channeled by the spirits themselves. Enjoy. I can not take credit.

18 Likes

@Fuego1 Did you see this? Thought it might help with the asshats you’re dealing with presently.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

*Disclaimer: I am exxagerrratinngg peopleeee…a little drunk too…okay…so take it for what it is, relaXXX.------It is the only asshole in the room who smiles ear-to-ear while looking ya right in your face saying hello, good day, how are you…with the mundane bullshit chit-chat…while unbeknownst to the rest of the world (ahem, esp you) they are gripping a 5 foot shiny butcher’s knife with your name etched right on it baby …pointed straight for your lateral flank back-side! Ain’t that bout a mother fucking bitch…bet that bitch is bout to drop kick it in too deeepppp. People are some sob’s. I find the up front approach pretty quick and easy <Mafia/Gangsta style, no spirits necessary unless we speaking liquor or wine…ehhh>…"You got a fucking problem with me or something!!! " lmao…okay, maybeeee a little too brutal…lay low…make friends with your enemies…plot…serve 'em cold. yes, yes. Or…get the occult aid back-up…we got friends in all places baby…

lol—too many drinks tonight folks! And…yes, I’m loving it.

mmhmmm

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Just that comment above :laughing:
I too have had some drinks. This is pretty much the best way to deal with an unknown attacker, and may I add do a reversal spell to turn any curses cast your way back to the sender @Fuego1

3 Likes

Not gonna lie. I was rolling over laughing at the comment

3 Likes

As funny as it is there is a lot of truth here. Don’t worry RubyOnyx a drunken mind speaks a sober tongue.

4 Likes

LMAO…well…we got some REAL TRUTH SPEAKING HERE…

start a thread

start a thread
lmao

ASAP

ask a drunk red head

i’ll speak da almighty truth lmfao

thnxxxxxxx

:wink:

TrueStory mmhmmmmmmm
dammmmmmmmmmmmmnnnn RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTT +++

thnXXX :joy:

these smiley shit faces get smaller or am I getting more drunk…dammmnnn

3 Likes

ahhh kinda joking …on the real tho…idk

lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Beware the hangover.

2 Likes

Beware the truth of a drunk tounge

4 Likes

So how were you feeling the next morning? Your posts that night were awesome! Hilarious yet profoundly truthful

3 Likes

I’m always goooodddddd…

Awwwww. THANXXX!!! :)))

how us red heads do it…outlawz grrr

Awww …but…really I am this way bc I just don’t give a fukk but 2b anything less than my authentic crazy a$$ self…lol

Embracing the madness…of the massacre
Mmhmmm

Hehe

:wink:

I’m a redhead too girl I feel ya!

1 Like