Obsession spell - what does this mean?

whats the best way to go about an spell like this? if the target is in contact but there are multiple third parties involved. do i limit the calls or go no contact all together? what if the target wont confess ? how do i know the spell has taken hold ?

thanks

1 Like

Ok, an update on my spell results:

After completing the original Obsession Spell and the ensuing results, I did a vinegar jar because he had that gf hanging about. Ok, well, he told me back in the autumn that they have split up. It seems to be circumstantial, things happening in her own personal life that have caused her to move away from him. My worry is that she will come back on the scene and he still has feelings for her, although I know the aim of the vinegar jar is permanent separation.

With regards to me, he is maintaining contact and initiating contact. The one barrier that I still have not managed to overcome is seeing him again physically. This is obviously very important. As mentioned, there is some geographical distance between us which doesn’t help but it’s certainly not impossible if we should want to organise a visit over a weekend for example. I’m not really sure what else I can do? He has to feel as compelled to see me as much as I want to see him.
Is it possible that the effects of the spell increase over time to make this happen or is this as far as it’s going to go? I’m not sure yet.

Star11

2 Likes

does anyone have the answer to why is this so because I had a obssession spell casted on someone and I’m attracting alot of guys plus my exes are coming back. why isn’t my target reaching out as much

Its been 2 years!
And Im actually interested, do you mind sharing what happened next?

If you click a members avatar, you can see their profile, and on there it tells you the last time they were seen.
The person you’re asking hasn’t logged on here since May 2020, so I’m afraid you’re unlikely to get an answer.

I’m going to close this post now to avoid any more confusion. The OP can always link it if they want come back for an update. :slight_smile: