Obsession spell help

Hey all so I have a request. I have this friend and I want her to be completely and utterly obsessed with me. Now I know there’s a number of spells to use for this, but I lack the experience and knowledge to do it. So my request is if someone can cast it for me. I can pay at a later date it’s just I don’t have the money right now and I kinda need it done soon. Hopefully someone can work something out with me.

1 Like

Why do you want her obsessed with you? Are you okay with possibly taking away her free will? Not judging at all, but when spells are involved there has to be a reason

1 Like

I want her obsessed with me because I love the attention from her and I want it as much as possible. As for taking away her free will I’m honestly fine with that. It’s probably a bit messed up of me to think that way but at this point I don’t care. I’ve been wanting a relationship with her for a while now and this is the only way it’ll happen.

1 Like

Theres a thread here in the Forum explaining a spell to bend the will of others. Also there is one to awaken sexual desire in a Person. Plenty of ways to achieve and get what you want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I know there is. I’m just trying to pay someone to do it for me so I know it’s done right. Plus I wanna get it done ASAP.

Trust me, it won’t be easy to find someone eager to do this spell for you.
These types of spells can be complicated and require some kind of emotion from the spellcaster’s part. You can’t go around casting a love spell on someone you don’t even know for someone you don’t even know.
I understand the struggle of “I want this as soon as possible” , I really do, and I HATE to be that person but…
You should first learn and then cast your own spells.
Now I’m not saying that it wouldn’t work if someone did it for you, but you’d have more chances at success.
Needless to say, most people here are just beginners in magick and there’s no guarantee that they know what they’re doing, even if they’re reading instructions.
And -of course- there is the possibility of someone scamming you and taking your money. Just saying.

1 Like

You do have a point there and I’m glad you pointed it out because honestly I failed to think of that. Well I guess I’ll get back to practicing after work this afternoon.

You’re welcome.
I only speak from experience, people have actually been scammed with shit like this , not only here, but in other forums and online services as well.
Unless you know for sure that the spell caster is legit, it’d be best not to trust them :woman_shrugging:t2:
I’m sure you’ll find a way to do this for yourself.
You should first learn to work with and bend the energies around you and then research how spells work. Each type of spell has a unique “trick” -if I may-
that differentiates it from other types of spells. Usually it’s the type of emotion you need to unleash or it could be as little as the candle colour :joy: (just kidding)
Hope you find what you’re looking for :+1:t2:

1 Like

No one, and I repeat, no one, on this forum is allowed to offer magical services of any kind. Only those who legitimately work for BALG, like @C.Kendall, can do so. If you are contacted by anyone offering services for money, they are in breach of the rules of this forum.

@DarkestKnight
Just a quick revision of the rules, only the services that require money are against the rules, right?

1 Like

Yes. Members can offer free magick, so long as they have been here long enough to pass 90 days.

1 Like

Thanks mate :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like