Number of Lucifer

I am a theistic Satanist for several years, so 666 is the number assigned and representative of Satan, is 999 the number of Lucifer? If so, why ? I cannot really find anything on it. I’ve seen 999 two days straight, once with my initials next to it. And had other experiences, which I believe to be Lucifer, which I posted about and others so far seem to concur. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

Lucifer is assosiated with numbers 2 and 7.

3 Likes

Which adds up to 9. But from what I gather, 7 is the number of biblical god Yahweh.

1 Like

Its from my experiences, thats all.

1 Like

666 is the number of the sun according to the kamea of the sun, thus a number of Tipharet, thus a number of the savior/messiah (whoever your savior/messiah is). A friend of mine discovered that Jesus was crucified with three nails, and every nail is a letter vav (nail) which value is 6, thus every regular cross has the number 666, thus showing the solar/tipharetic nature of Christ.

2 Likes

Thank you.

That’s quite a discovery :wink:

1 Like

The number 999 is the reverse of 666, inverted numbers can indicate there reversal for a new beginning or transformation, it is also a sign that his presence surrounds you and that Lucifer has announced himself to you personally and is sending a message to you of his acceptance to you.

1 Like

According to numerology, 9 is the number of spiritual ascension.

1 Like

That’s cool never thought about it that way, I go off the numbers associated to planet Venus…
666 mark of the beast comes from Christianity, I use it as a mockery, Lucifer is the truth and if they feel some type of way about that then call me the Devil :smiling_imp: lol

You know what you’re talking about. Thank you.

1 Like

The number who suits Lucifer on a vibrational Level is the number 9 actually

3 Likes

999 has been appearing as well for me.
In patterns of 3.

72 Goetics 7+2 =9
72 Shem Angels 7+2 = 9
9 Demonic Gatekeepers

As well as seeing 999 on my Facebook feed.

I saw 3 posts the other day of Emperor Palpatine.
1 on here, two on Facebook, while having that number in my mind.
Emperor = Lucifer

Led to do research by seeing the number 11:11
Which for me means your on the right path.

2 Likes

This thread made me also consider the tarot (I work with the Thoth deck): IX is The Hermit.
This is my soul card. I can’t remember how you determine that - I’ll look it up.

The Hermit: Path of Yod 20 in the Tree of Life, Saturn as the keeper of the gate, or Saturn in Aquarius, standing for the search of wisdom and the keeping of independence
Number: 9 as the number going back into itself (3 x 3).
Representing self-reflection and self-realisation could represent Lucifer in terms of enlightenment.

2 Likes

I want to get deep into Occultism,Satanism and Spiritism.
Can you help me?
How do I start?

And a quick google search reveals:

To determine your soul and personality card, add the day, month and year you were born. Take that total and add all the numbers in a row. If the sum is more than 22, add together the resulting numbers. If the sum is between 10 and 22, that number is your personality card.

So my soul and personality card is IX The Hermit.

2 Likes

You might start by introducing yourself in the New Magician Help & Introductions section of the forum.
It’s a rule that you do so before you begin posting, else you’ll be chased up about it.

1 Like

There’s that 9 again :crazy_face:
With the 3 pattern

3 Likes

Oh, you already did?
My apologies.

My card is ‘the World’