Number of Lucifer

XXI The Universe, in Thoth: Number: 21 as the symbol of the whole, 3 x 7, the cross sum is the 3
<3

Check out the sites search engine at the upper right, the magnifying glass :mag_right:. You can find the answers to most questions, you don’t have to join the forum to use it, hundreds of threads on many occult subjects, if you do join, please post an intro first as prompted if you want further help with the forum to post questions.

Is it connected to Lucifer or Satan ? Hell?

Thank u, I will do that right away

Short answer: no.
It’s possible you could think in terms of Alpha and Omega, as it’s the complement of the Fool. It is also attributed to the letter Tau, which means the Sign of the Cross.

From the Book of Thoth: “…the end must beget the beginning, the symbolism will follow, hence, blackness is also attributed to the sun…“Osiris is a black god”…In the centre, a wheel of Light initiates the form of the Tree of Life, shewing [sic] the ten principal bodies of the solar system. But this Tree is not visible except to those of wholly pure heart.”

Crowley says that for this card in particular, although meditation is required to study all cards, a long-continued meditation is the proper method of study.

Thank you for your input

How do I do that? December 31 2000 which would be 12 + 31 + 2000 equals two thousand 52 how do I find out what card is mine?

Did I do that right? If not Please explain it in depth!

1+2+3+1+2+0+0+0= 9 is the number of Lucifer and number of Mars ♂