Nudity and ritual

Do you feel like that doing a ritual nude or half-clothed instead of completely robed or in comfortable clothing (physically or aesthetically) seems more powerful within certain workings? It seems to especially be the case for demons and entities who summon your sexual energy, in my experience.

8 Likes

Makes perfect sense to me

4 Likes

Usually I just waer comfortable over sized clothes
When performaning a ritual
But go nude at times when meditating
Hmmm…

Thanks for inspiring me :wink:

4 Likes

My “focus clothes” are my steel-toed boots :slight_smile: maybe I’ll pare down the rest of my outfits…

But sparks are a thing, so i might not, heh. Maybe, maybe not

5 Likes

I never wear clothes when I’m home, so basically all my rituals are done in the nude…

7 Likes

I usually wear a sweatshirt/t-shirt and sweatpants if I don’t want to be completely nude but other than that I do about a third of my rituals without clothing or partially clothed. I don’t know if I’d be “skyclad” outside though. Unless I find a nudist beach or something of the like it’d be risky to do a naked dance in the forest or something. Especially when you’re close to civilization.

3 Likes

I do my rituals the way EA recommends in Works of Darkness, just a pair of black sweat pants and bare chest.

2 Likes

Depends sex spells. Only on shorts or boxer, black magic i usually wear my black robe. Money tend to wear green. Im a guy so barechest on sex and money. Black magic not bcse my tattos cant piss spirts, its personal. My friends a hoodo lady wear anything. The budhist wear white. The santera. Jyst collars

2 Likes

Who says a lady can’t be bare chested during a sex spell? If anything boobs can empower the working. :wink:

7 Likes

I feel very uncomfortable with nudity in general, so unless I’m showering I’m completely clothed. I even wear a full outfit (shirts and pants) to bed, minus socks.

5 Likes

I like to do some work in the nude, but that is not always an option for a myriad of reasons. If I can’t be nude I like to at least be bare footed while in ritual. In terms of ritual clothing I just wear street clothes.

3 Likes

I honestly expected the advice and consensus to be get naked, everything is better when you’re naked.
You surprise me balg.

But yeah I wear black jeans and a black t-shirt when official. Sometimes just underwear for sex/love spells.

5 Likes

If its Sex/Lust demons it makes it more powerful. But if its anything akin to Spirits of Christianity (lol) then you must be fully clothed and wear a chastity belt.

3 Likes

you mean you show your ankles?! :astonished:

2 Likes

Yes, my sexy, sexy ankles.

6 Likes

When at home, if I wear shoes at least I remove them. The ideal would be to use a ritual/improvised dress or working nude, but I do magical operations with everyday clothing.

1 Like

I think wear what makes you feel the part for the ritual. I mean, if for love/ sex wear nothing. If its a cleanse wear nothing. If youre doing some dark shit I wear my inside down pentagram chain with no shirt and jeans. Or a black wife beater. One ive learned is to trust how you feel about it as you do it. Tends to make the ritual more powerful.

3 Likes

I think that you dont need all the fancy dress wear. We are the power and when you go to the supermarket and do a manifestation for x y and z you dont wear your ritual robe. :smile:
Skyclad is okay but I think depends on your intentions and the spirit you’re working with. I wouldn’t show up on a first meeting skyclad with a spirit now that I think about it but I don’t know whatever’s your cup of tea/floats your boat.

@SabahSnoblod then put it on youtube and see how many millions of fans you can get . you’ll be one of the top paid youtube videos. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Clothes for me. Nude is shall i say. Cold!!! I like to be warm.

1 Like

Lol okay :joy:

Also yes I understand BUT…
put your heating on. :joy:

1 Like