Nudity and ritual

I don’t usually do anything but sex magick nude.

1 Like

either nude or wearing a red silk shawl. I often decorate myself with golden jewlery and crowns.

1 Like

If i didnt live with ppl i’d be nude all the time …

I wear pajamas, houseclothes, outside clothes…doesn’t matter …not doing sex magick so i guess it doesnt matter .

Interesting topic, I personally have no qualms with doing work in the nude, however, you can go into the circle wearing a parka and hiking pants if it makes you feel better.

It matters very little what you’re wearing unless you want it to matter. Ceremonial magicians will tell you that they sometimes will dress in specific colors that are symbolic of a being for weeks at a time prior to working a ritual in order to get the proper immersion, others will show up wearing an old t-shirt and blue jeans , if you’re lucky.

I typically do my rituals wearing whatever I am currently wearing, because it matters very little to me what I am wearing, what matters to me is the energy that I raised, the spirit that eye contact, and my will being done.

Spme rituals tell uou to wear colors according to material, love issues. In a hindu ritual, i have to wear a dess shirt. And yellow tie to gain a wish granred if not. Nothing will happen.yes the wrson wjo gime tis ritual was rgt. Tru i do whitout my tshirt my rituals some i have to cover bcse who will call a demon whit a saint gabriel archangel tatoo. I knw stupid mistake.

My most powerful experiences were not “YouTube pretty”. No fancy robes, or candles, or jewelry or any of that. These experiences happened when I was nude in the bathtub, and covered with water mixed with different kinds of oils and honey. I wasn’t dealing with sex/lust entities either. I have also been visited by a messenger spirit while naked in the bath. I would say that nude bath rituals are worth trying and since everyone just assumes that its just a bath, they are also very discreet. As an added bonus, the infusions (oils, herbs, etc.) are nourishing to the skin, and it may be easier to be nude in a bathtub than in the middle of a room sitting on a chair, or standing. Just make sure that your stopper doesn’t have holes in it so that you don’t inadvertently clog your drain.

Only if it’s a group ritual otherwise it would just be boring.

1 Like

Being naked makes me feel grounded and connected to the earth and makes me feel at home so I like doing magick naked

I can understand why some would say for certain rituals/entities being nude during rituals seems to be a thing, however I don’t really see the real reason to be nude. Even with sexual/lust entities…it’s an exchange of our energy and it’s not required to be nude for anything like that, that energy can be worked with nude/not nude…?

I think being nude is more of a personal choice and definitely not required for ANY ritual, also I would never be completely nude myself for like anything but showers so there’s that…

in reality. There’s not much difference other than people’s belief and emotional triggers to being nude. IF u put lot of emotion or importance to it. It will affect your state of mind which affects the spells. So it really depends on a person’s strong meaning they put into nudity that affect one’s state of mind which is the important factor. IF u have no opinion or neutral about nudity then it don’t do anything for that person. This is coming from how the mind process information perspective.

For example. If u ask someone to get naked in front of a stranger or person they just met or even their friends, All kinds of stuff will come up in their mind. There are triggers to being naked depending on what was ingrained in you from culture or society’s influence or belief system and even traumatic experience affects one’s view about nudity. Then there is also context. some may be ok nude if it’s their partner or bf/gf in the bedroom but not anywhere else. Not even in another room. Some don’t care.

1 Like