Notes from a Diosa de la locura

Are you referring to the Paimon background? Yeah, I wanted to make sure he knew he was on my mind and valued. What better way than to look at art of him and his sigil? I do a lot from my phone, so it’s my hope that I’m providing energy or a form of connection for him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have a very cute approach to demonolatry :slightly_smiling_face: I connect with him by repeating the mantra “I’M SORRY” everytime I’m sick of seeing his name everywhere :innocent:

You think so? I feel embarrassed now. X3

Why apologize? Is he mad at you when he manifests that way?

1 Like

Paimon has delivered, as always. I don’t want to show the whole screenshot due to wanting to keep my information hidden, but I wanted to show this portion as a way of proving the amazing work he’s been doing.

This is not a check or an expected thing. This is a random donation from a friend I’ve known for only a year. Just out of pure kindness and love. With no strings attached. I didn’t ask — merely told them about a problem, as they had asked me what was stressing me out — and they immediately decided to help. No strings attached other than feeling better.

Pretty crazy, huh?

1 Like

This forum is like the church of Paimon, it makes me sick because everybody is obessesed with controling people

I wouldn’t say that (EDIT: my journal is close to it but hey, gotta make sure the guy feels appreciated!). Anyway, for every Paimon thread I’ve seen there’s a Lilith, Lucifer, or even Dantallion thread to match it. Certain demons are more popular than other demons, just as certain angels are more popular than other angels. Whether that’s because they’re more powerful or simply more well known, or more easily found, or even more easily connected to is really anyone’s guess.

To put my opinion on this simply…to each their own? I can’t speak for other people, but generally speaking the LHP is all about taking control of your life. Based upon moral definitions and even spiritual beliefs (such as the common Bhudist belief that everyone you meet is simply an aspect of yourself) this can manifest as many different things for many different people. Who are we to judge them?

I can speak for myself in saying that I actively told him not to do so if he felt that he would regret it. Four times, in fact. I made absolutely sure that this person wanted to do so, and that he had weeks to think about it before I let him.

Just because I asked Paimon for aid with my circumstance doesn’t mean I’m willing to harm those I care for.

This person is actually very well off, his living circumstances are completely paid for save for a phone bill here or luxury spending. I know that at the end of the day, he will be okay. I also know I did everything I could to ensure that he had time to back out or reconsider his offer.

Again, I cannot speak for others, but this man did not have his free will taken from him. Nor will he be financially harmed by his decision. I can assure you of that.

That aside, thanks to both of them I can finally moonwalk out of the hospital while saying Mushu lines.

tenor

1 Like

If I had the opportunity to choose my “goddess name” I believe it would be…Alexial. Sexy, roles off the tongue, has both an angelic and demonic ring to it. I like the sound overall. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not going to argue because it is not my will to do it :v:

You could have just said you didn’t like the name Alexial? :stuck_out_tongue:

On another note, don’t worry about it. People who agree all the time are boring.

It was an answer to your other answer, I won’t judge names, I knew a guy who called himself Feil and we called him Fail, but I don’t do to that usually

Yeah, I was being sarcastic for the sake of avoiding conflict. Peace and rice or, whatever was said in that Netflix special. In any case, what sort of demons would you like to see people start talking about? Wanna give the underrated names some friendly shout outs?

1 Like

I certainly talk a lot about incubi and succubi and everytime I can I mention Biffrons, Marchosias, Alloces, Eligos, Marbas, the Draconian aspect of Lilith and the Qliphoth, but people have very narrow interests, that’s why the same demons appear everytime. If everybody in this forum had a lot of lost things, this would be the church of Vassago and Andromalius, it’s how the market works, and perhaps I would be complaining because of seeing those guys too often :rofl:

I’m surprised that I see more Paimon thanks than Clauneck. With how close the demon is to Lucifer you’d think more would talk about him. I heard about Marchosias when I was a child, so he’s pretty popular in my eyes, but I guess a lot don’t know him well. Then there’s Seir, Orobas, Flauros…

We sound like hipsters. XD

1 Like

I knew Frutimiere before she was popular :face_with_monocle: xd

1 Like

I had an odd dream that dealt with remodelling a room. I actually wound up falling through a couch alice in wonderland style and winding up in a forest. I did so because in the dream I was so tired that I was basically drunk-tired and stumbling around everywhere. I wanted to escape the room my ex was in because- reasons? I guess. Wound up in the living room, fell through a couch and wound up in the forest where lucidity became more apparent. I presented myself there for reasons unknown to me, but began seeing figures in the distance. Then I was back in the living room.

Lots of people were there. My couch was missing. People moved my stuff without asking. The living room looked more like a lounge now. Lots of chairs, couches, and benches with one or two curtains and my stuff strewn all about. I was too anxious to take what was mine because a lot of items looked the same, so instead I grabbed one recognizable item and then stumbled over to the people and basically yelled at them for no reason because I thought they were talking to me and I was very, very sleep-drunk and couldn’t process what the heck was happening.

The people more or less took it in stride, explained that they had to move stuff because of electricity problems, and then began helping me move my stuff back. They even gave me extra stuffed animals - contrary to one of them saying, “She wouldn’t want all of that” I happily took each one.

There was a very tall, pretty blonde there. I don’t normally fall for blondes but she seemed familiar. All of them did. We started at each other for a bit before I went back to moving stuff, and then I woke up.

Part of me feels these people were spirits that I was working with, and moving items around was a code for something else that I just can’t place my finger on…

** Dream Journal Entry - 1/13/2020 - Hospitalizations, Father Figures, and a pet dog

Warning: mentions of gore**

So last night I had a dream that felt very vivid and almost deja vu-like. It started with me growing up in a foster home, as lately that seems to be the running theme in my dreams. As someone who did grow up in the system for a majority of my childhood there are a lot of horror stories I could tell, but that’s not relevant to this. Point is, it was a house, and the house had a lot of kids in it including me.

I remember thinking that they were loud and obnoxious. That I’d much prefer being in the dark and listening to music over hearing them speak and listen to music loud enough to be heard through headphones. I had similar thoughts in the past as a child so it felt like pretty run of the mill stuff to be honest. We’d all gathered around to watch a movie, and someone in the back mentioned one of the girls being lost or taken somewhere.

For some reason, this cause a lot of panic in the house. People were angry enough to throw things and cause mayhem for the parents. I wanted to for reasons unknown to me, but decided against it.

I found out through a friend of mine that some of the girls were spreading rumors and otherwise acting fake towards me so I decided to keep my guard up.

At some point the dream switched.

I was being dragged through a governmental owned hospital that wouldn’t preform emergency surgery on me, and my leg was basically dangling by a few threads. I can’t tell you whether I felt the pain on a concious level, but in the dream I reacted as any normal kid might react to having their leg almost blown off above the knee — by screaming and crying. One of the people carrying me was a bearded man; tall, tan, capable of getting things done. He took me into a small surgical room and then used code words with certain employees to get what he needed to clean the wound and fix the issue himself. It wasn’t a great looking job, but I could stand on one leg while the other healed and mostly get around okay so long as I had crutches.

Then the man and I moved to what he called India but I’m assuming he meant Indiana. He said that surgery would be cheaper here, and that I’d be okay. This is likely a Reflection of my fears for my upcoming surgery but it could be other things as well.

I had a hideout in a swamp near the house he lived in, and I took care of a scruffy little blackish-brown dog. We practiced walking up and down the ramp with my screwed up leg, and we even visited a mall together. I passed a guy I thought I recognized, but probably didn’t know. He tried to talk to me, but someone cut him off.

After that I woke up.

2 Likes

I figured making a list of the Lords and Ladies I work regularly with (versus only occasionally) might be a good idea, so here we go!

Dark Lords:
• Clauneck (Goetic Demon of Acquisition, Commerce, and Wealth)
• Valefar (Goetic Demon of Thieves)
• Flauros (Goetic Demon of Truthful Answers to all things, and Vengeance)
• Dantallion (Goetic Demon of the Arts, Sciences, Knowledge, and Love)
• Orobas (Goetic Demon of Answers to all things, as well as gaining favor of friends and foes alike)
• Seir (Goetic Demon of boundless accomplishment, abundance, and thievery)

Gods and Goddesses:
• Laverna (Goddess of thieves, cheats, and the underworld)
• Ammit (Demoness and Goddess of Death and Immortality)
• Thoth (God of Writing, Magic, Science, and Judgement)

Spirits that I basically have on speed dial:
• Two godly Djinn (who’s names I’ll keep secret - introduced to me by fate)
• Being of Vengeance and Retribution (name is secret - introduction to me by the Goddess Nemesis)
• Being of power and wealth (name is secret - introduced to me by the God Ares)
• Being of Protection and dark desire (name is secret - introduced to me by the God Dionysus)
• Being of Friendship and Light (name is secret - introduced to me by the God Horus)
• Being of both Vampire-like and Werewolf-like traits (name is secret - introduced to me by fate)
• Being of Dragon-like traits (name is secret - introduced to me by fate)
• Being of Siren-like traits (name is secret - introduced to me by fate)
• Demoness of Desire, Fulfillment, and Lust (name is secret - introduced to me by the dark Lords)

And that would be all of the beings - godly or otherwise - that I regularly speak with, write letters to, and practice magick with. I haven’t included Angel’s because I don’t regularly work with them, but if I ever do work with one or multiple angels regularly enough I’ll add them to this list.

2 Likes

Dream Journal Entry - 1/14/2020 - Terrorism, Psychological Abuse, Sexual Harassment, Possible past love?

Last night’s dream was all over the place in more ways than one. Even if I had sat down to write it out that moment I probably still would’ve missed or forgotten a lot of it along the way. I can’t even remember the way it began.

What I do remember is trying to fall asleep and Astral project to get into contact with someone I keep seeing in my dreams. I reached a slightly cloudy minded state before falling asleep, and woke up in what looked like a familiar neighborhood. In it, I had a friend who acted similarly to an android. When I told him something, he began trying to throw grenades at other people and caused a mass panic. I ran over to him before he could accidentally hurt me, yelling at him to protect me so that he would stop. He didn’t seem to understand what he was doing. We stopped at a food truck to get a badly made pizza. I offered it to him, but he didn’t realize it was that hot, so I apologized for burning his tongue by mistake. We laughed it off.

There was a poster of an older woman on the truck. It was being used as political propaganda but I took it as a sign in my dream that the person I was trying to reach was someone older. Perhaps someone I knew from a past life.

We were arrested.

I was put into a psych ward. My android friend was somewhere else entirely. They were trying to prove that I had killed all of those people, but they couldn’t since my DNA wasn’t at the crime scene and androids had no DNA.

While in the ward, people were uncertain how to approach me. One of the staff members asked me to preform a sexual favor for him and I politely refused. I sat down to talk to someone about my experiences in psych wards which she found entertaining.

Recently, in dreams, I’ve found that I keep associating spirits I work with to certain people in the dreams themselves. I’m unsure if they are or not atm, but I believe they could be having fun with me in dreams as a way to bond. Some more teasing than others.

For example I was called to speak with a neurologist and an officer but whenever I tried to say “I think it’s important to know someone’s medical history and mental health before questioning these things.” I’d get interrupted the moment I tried to speak. It happened nine times before I took my sheet of paper and tore it in half, walking towards the exit. They tried to have me locked in by commanding the door to close but I stopped it, nearly crushing my fingers, and brute forced it open. They said goodbye to me with eerie smiles as I went to throw the paper in the trash. Then I went to speak with the other patients about stories and games.

1 Like

Your subconcious is more messed up than this video is.

I agree. XD
Edit: That poor Doggo

1 Like