Notes and recipes

Woops I just realized I left out garnets in skull 2- it is between the black iron/shungite layer and the bloodstone layer

1 Like

Saw this spider egg with the mother cleaning or somehow attending to it

2 Likes

The first image looks like a painting. Very beautiful :slight_smile:

1 Like

They hatched! But I missed it :frowning: hope I can get it on camera next time
When I was a kid, my grandma used to hold an egg in her hands if it was about to hatch and all the little babies would run all over her right hand and forearm. My brother was disgusted, but I thought it was magical​:spider::sparkles:

2 Likes

Made something for Vapula in gratitude for all the academic help and success. It has a copper wrapped Lemurian quartz point, green rutilated quartz, and cold cast copper base. The surface of the base, where the sigil is drawn in a green paint marker, dried a little weird.
I’ve read that Vapula’s color is green and associated metal is copper.

5 Likes

I have been drowning in homework again. Good thing I have only 1 more week of my calculus intensive class. That’s also a week to lift my gpa by 1% to reach my goal.
I had to reduce resin arts/crafts projects because I have a skin allergy to it now. It wasn’t like this in the beginning but I need to be extra careful not to get any of it on my clothes or skin. This can be difficult because it’s so sticky before it dries.
I managed to get a few new ones done.

Left to right and top to bottom:
Amaranth flower, copper and bronze shavings, snake vertebrae and shards of human rib, black Onyx, tourmaline, Amethyst, necromancy herb mix
Amaranth flower, copper and bronze shavings, black Onyx and Larvikite, Amethyst, tourmaline and Hecate herb mix
Shungite, carnelian, garnet, and copper and bronze shavings

This is an older big one.

Top to bottom: lemurian quartz point, titanium coated quartz points, copper and bronze shavings, selenite, gold rutilated quartz, rainbow moonstone, labradorite, and Larvikite beads, psychic herb mix with acacia flowers, anise seeds, bay leaves, butterfly pea, rose, lavender, mugwort, and some others I forgot

3 Likes

The shops around here are amazing - I’ve never seen so many of these kinds of stores in the same area. Even the supermarket has a cheap selection of herbs intended for magickal use that I can refill with whenever I want. Maybe it will help if I learned to speak Spanish so I can talk to the people working these shops.
I took a short walk today and bought these for $10 total:

3 Likes

Unexpected gift from a family friend in Shanghai, where I grew up. It was mailed to my mom, who explained to me that the friend bought these from a temple and wanted to give them to us for good luck and happiness.
The left is white jade Kuan Yin (though in Chinese it sounds more like Guan Yin / Gwan Yin)
Middle is a “7 Mace and 2 Candareens” silver coin- supposed to be rare.
The right is rosewood Qilin aka Kirin, a horned mythical creature with hooves and scales known for being benevolent and holy with a strong sense of justice.

Neither of us have any idea what this thing on the back of the coin means.

2 Likes

Is it two stacked trigrams? From i ching? Looks like Kan / “water” twice.

1 Like

Very cool!!!

1 Like

I haven’t posted in a while here, but this is actually pretty cool.
The rose of Jericho looks like a small tumbleweed, but when watered, it uncurls and “resurrects”, so it is also known as the resurrection plant.

It can spend years in the dormant dry tumbleweed-like state and still be revived by water. The water used to revive it can be used to clean an altar, altar tools, and the general space around the altar.
Here’s mine after a few hours, and then half a day in water

2 Likes