Not sure which entity to work with...help guys...RCS4215

Oh my bad sorry :slight_smile: awww …yay :smile:

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing: theres that mercury retrograde at its finest

1 Like

thats a nice sentiment. but i dont care. i was just giving warning because like some HUMANS, the spirits can be quite egotistical and lash out at perceived disrespect.

i dont mind you doing what you do, but language matters. and to some new magician reading your post hoping to “USE” some spirit…that mentality is not recommended. and for those who don’t know like we know, the will most likely get themselves into trouble…like those idiots who have been on this forum crying about how they broke a pact and now they receive visions of christian hell on a daily basis.

my post was to benefit not only you @Rcs4215 but anybody else who is of the foolish “im going to use them” mentality. i dont care if you are offended.

I just evoked Ma’at. Buddy that was incredible. The connection was practically immediate. I used a silver candle w amber resin. About 2 minutes into staring at the sigil the candle my body changed energy completely, flame rose, and then the resin set on fire intoa huge flame!!! Wow thanks for that, what a wonderful experience. And she loved the Amber offering.

2 Likes

And to everyone who gave your input, all seemed very good, for some reason Ma’at drew me in. And it actually worked out better then ai expected. Thanks again

2 Likes

Ma’at was a good choice :slight_smile:

And I totally get the fire thing !

2 Likes

This is true. I’ve watched someone burn because they toyed with the wrong one. Still burning.

Anyway, mental influence may be key here.

I think honestly, he just chose the wrong word…I’m sure he didn’t mean i use Belial all the time litreally that way.
I think it’s more like saying he’s my #1 guy!
Like Azazel is mine.

Just the wording came off wrong. .
Anyway after I reread his post that’s how I take it.

But I can see where a new magician might take it more literally.

1 Like

Lol im just going to delete this post. Yes @Eye_of_Ra its definitley just bad choice of wording

1 Like

@Lady_Eva can you please delete this entire thread. Thank you

1 Like

Honestly, I look at this way. No one’s perfect. Sometimes things come out more easier than other things. It was a roll of tongue, nothing major. After all he has the right idea as far as I can tell. No biggie.

1 Like

No that’s not what I meant …I’m just saying it might get taken that way. I don’t see where this thread needs to be deleted either.

It’s not that serious…for real :slight_smile:

3 Likes

However it should still be kept in mind. But I understand

1 Like

Dude, a simple Domination, controling, Do as I say, and or Boss fix.

I’d do all of them!

Hell!!! I’d even bind his tongue so that he can no longer speak of you in any negative way.

I’d also work with King Paimon to make him see you in a different light. And make him treat you as a king and realize that you are of a high value asset

Then you could sweeten him and make you his favorite!!!

:wink:. So many options here!!!

1 Like

Gusion is wonderful at working fast. Working with the direct problem at hand hes very direct. And is great for bringing people to apologise or to do appropriate action to make amends

2 Likes

@Rcs4215 I could just edit the title?? It’s a good thread, I was planning to reply later actually.

1 Like

Yea sure np

Cool, I put “work with” - PM if you want a change! :thumbsup:

My suggestion is that, since you’re going up against a canny fellow who has his ancestral faith and tribal customs intact, a very powerful thing (and hence the one under regular attack around the world) you may want to summon Duke Cohzier, which is familiar with the Abrahamic god and its currents, and was active in combating the troll god and protecting people from the malevolent effects of the three main monotheistic faiths.

Belial also has a bigger dislike of religion than almost any spirit I have encountered, and along with Azazel, you have a good triad for knowing the kinds of shielding he has (probably inherited, rather than consciously used) and influencing him towards seeing the reailty of the situation.

3 Likes

I’m glad you were able to work with Ma’at for this ! She’s an awesome goddess to be around

3 Likes

I’m working with king paimon but I’ve been talking to him over what’s happening with my neighbours and what they are doing is interfering with my study eg trying to kick my door down, loud music, shouting, banging and threatening me. The more I report them to the council the more they bother me. King paimon advised me to move and not to stay there so I’m staying at a friend’s. The council as given support from shelter, I had the meeting with the workers, I obviously asked well begged king paimon to be there to give me a little moral support and he did I don’t know how it happened but I have got to have an assessment for priority on medical grounds, on which king paimon will be with me every step of the way. I don’t know what to do go back to my flat and have someone else helping me with them as my friend has not internet I have. Also I have explained to king paimon I won’t be able to get much if any studying done as it’s going to cost. It’s cost me £5.00 at an internet café and I’m on benefits. I might have a telling of as that money could be towards food or other things

2 Likes