Not sure if it was me or the spirit (HELP)

Yes but you can get bored and that’s why you need the variety.

1 Like

I don’t fall asleep durin meditation. But it’s kinda hard not thinking of the daily thoughts and not moving for 20-30 mins

Right right. Are there some good spells which can really help me in evocation

Banishing rituals. For the evocation ritual. Before and after or after.

1 Like

i haven’t really gotten how to clear my mind perfectly yet

2 Likes

oh ok. i’ll look it up.

LBRP: Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram

1 Like

Guided meditation really helps with binaural beats. And breathing exercise. Can’t urge the YouTube videos enough there is so much to discover.

1. Breath in your nose (4 - 6 counts)
  2. Breath out (4 - 6 counts)
    Focus on breath. Or imagine your in the clouds or at the ocean.
2 Likes

i’ll write this down. I think I’ll do some meditation after my shower.

1 Like

For beginners this is very easy to follow too:

1 Like

Evoke as much as possible, get used to it. @Reptilian

2 Likes

don’t you have to spend days immersing yourself tho?

1 Like

What your reffering to when saying “immersing”? You want to say documenting yourself as much as possible about the specific entity that you want to contact? In my opinion that’s needed.

1 Like

right right ok

1 Like

I will. I will evoke every other day

1 Like

He’s right. He’s not going to work with someone that isn’t interested in growing. Stagnant actions prove disinterest.
-fallen angel.

2 Likes

Yeah ur right

I think this journey and interactions with the forum has done you some real good. You searched out the answer for yourself and became part of the community. We all go through this phase, was it the spirit or was it my imagination?
Truth is it’s both, the Spirit uses your own faculties to communicate to you via your subconscious. This comes in the form of things your waking consciousness can understand, you heard the spirit speak to you through your own brain. If you heard it within your head as if it was someone speaking to you in your head this is Clairaudience.

4 Likes

Also what the doctor said.

I’ve worked with lucifer for three years. Plus the years as a kid I wasn’t aware of. That’s something he’d do and he’s talked to me in a similar way. You want his knowledge? Show him you want it. Then you’ll definitely get his attention.

2 Likes

Yes the forum has done me good. I’m now feeling confident that the spirit did contact me. Thank you mentor

1 Like