Not sure if it was me or the spirit (HELP)

True true but it’s possible that he’s(Lucifer) not going to do asked until um Reptilian proves he’s serious.

2 Likes

My point exactly.

1 Like

lmao yeah. After he said that, I asked how bout if i do my daily meditations for a month or two, will he work with me then. He said we’ll see

1 Like

yay!!! that’s great!!

1 Like

Yeah he has potention. So you probably want to be proud it worked and work on it.

1 Like

See. There is no problem at all.

Yeaah ur probably right. I’m gonna be working hardd

Baby steps. If you can’t do 20 min then do 5-10.

4 Likes

Yeah, he should be proud, even I haven’t tried to purposely evoke Lucifer yet. I was once burned by his light, but that was because I was concentrating on an invocation ritual that wasn’t even a part of.

2 Likes

U know I gotta say this man. I really have to thank all of you man. Now I’m really feeling confident that it worked. This forums amazing. Thank you all of you guys

5 Likes

Keep us up-to-date.

1 Like

YUp thank you

ofc hun :heartpulse: best of luck

1 Like

Will do man, I’ll be posting more frequently

ThanksSSSSS

this was also a wake up call for me because I want to work with Haagenti and this helped me realize I need to get more serious about meditation haha

2 Likes

ALways do your meditations. Is what I learnt today

1 Like

Yes and don’t get bored do different exercises. Look at LBPR (it’s guided to on youtube). Enns with binaural beats. Grounding. Divination etc… Combine things. Reading etc…

1 Like

Yup I was actually doing the LBRP, but then guess what I started procrastinating and then eventually stopped doing it

lbpr? never heard of it but i’ll look into it.

I do tarot for divination but grounding kicks my ass smh.

i struggle with not falling asleep during meditation yikes