Not sure if it was me or the spirit (HELP)

Hello peops
so I just evoked Lucifer right. And I’ve done evocations in the past, and had trouble hearing em. Well today I decided to trust that internal voice and really listen with my head. So i asked lucifer if he’s willing to work with me. He said no because I keep procrastinating and dont do my meditations. Now I have a feeling this was my imagination making all these up. But I have absolutely no idea. Is there a way where I know that this is actually what he said???

6 Likes

You need to trust that inner voice. Don’t doubt it. The fact that you’ve had trouble hearing spirits in the past means that Lucifer may have used your own voice to tell you what he wanted to tell you.

4 Likes

thing is i dont even know

1 Like

You aren’t supposed to know. Treat the info as valid, and as you practice more, it will become more evident.

4 Likes

forgett knowing.
Be becoming.

Trust it as if it was all you cared for.

then you’ll gain knowing, from it.

Sin,

¥’B

3 Likes

Sounds like him. He looks really through you, if you’re serious. Now that doesn’t mean that you can’t change.
If you work on it and do your meditation you can always aks him again. Sort of dedication (every day 25 minutes). I don’t know your whole situation, but people can change.

8 Likes

Even if Lord Lucifer isn’t ready to work with you yet, the fact that you were able to evoke him shows a lot of potential in your practice. Use these times that you actually do get a chance to evoke him to actually converse with him a bit. It will help you to trust your inner hearing, and in time, the more you practice, you will hear him not within your head but as a disembodied voice inside of your ritual space. It takes time.

4 Likes

I’ve been trying. It feels like him but it also feels like u. U know when ur talking to yourself through your thoughts, sounds like that

1 Like

Yes he does that. Depends on which state of mind you are too. It can be your own voice where you think, ‘i didn’t have the time to think about that but i am saying it’

5 Likes

I wasnt thinking the exact same thing. Its kind of sad that Lucifer doesnt wanna work with me but then I actually heard him (if that was him)

2 Likes

How do you make the spirits voice more obvious??

P R A C T I C E

Just requires lots of practice. Also, it wouldn’t hurt you to leave self doubt at the door whenever you go into a ritual space. Trust what happens, you’d be surprised how often it’s factual information that you receive.

3 Likes

Evocation is like a bunch of mind games

2 Likes

Depends on your so called clairs… and the trance state. I’m a very busy person in my head so for me it’s harder but when i give myself more time in a ritual to really relax it comes to you.

For me guided meditation helps, here is an example:

Add this channel, it trains more cliars… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

samee

thanks. I’ll probably use this guided meditation a lil bit

honestly i relate really really hard! But if you struggle with daily meditation then just do like every other day or something. even 5 -10 minutes is the step in the direction. Hopefully he wants to work with you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think he would have appeared in the evocation if he didn’t want to work with the guy

1 Like

Thing was i always knew i procrastinated

Lucifer can kick your ass a bit, with this he pushes you. Some people need a ‘not now…because…’ to trigger them. Now it’s your turn to show him, ‘see i do can do it’.

3 Likes