Not meant to be here

I think we need to admit we don’t really have a clue when it comes to DNA - [url=http://www.howitworksdaily.com/junk-dna-the-dark-matter-in-your-genome/]http://www.howitworksdaily.com/junk-dna-the-dark-matter-in-your-genome/[/url]

In theory I completely support eugenics, but it always becomes contaminated by money, and by whatever the fashion is that season for “deserving” sick or poor, versus “undeserving” - humans are currently too dumb and too enthralled by money to run such a massive scheme in a way that really drives evolution.

(I happen to believe that many spirits, and gods, are NOT so blinkered, but that’s a whole other topic.)

We also have a rather unbalanced cultural record, as a result of women not being eligible to either inherit property (if they had any brothers) nor to retain it once married, for centuries. Record-keeping tended to follow the money, and that’s created a (to my mind) false emphasis on the line of male heirs born in wedlock, which doesn’t reflect the reality.

Rich and powerful men were notorious for fathering babies with women from the lower classes, in rare cases the child might be acknowledged, but most slipped forever below the radar as nameless landless peasants - conversely, DNA tests tend to show that anywhere between 5% - 25% of children, when tested, don’t have the father they thought they did… us ladies like to jump the fence once in a while, and introduce a little new genetic material to the gene pool.

And we’re superbly equipped for it - we can actually smell if a man’s immune system is likely to make him a good genetic coupling for us, which makes sense given that pregnancy and childbirth has been a life-or-death gamble for millenia, and arranged marriages (giving the woman no chance to sniff out a good mate) were most common in the land-owning & royal classes.

We also find totally different types of men attractive, depending on whether we’re ovulating (in which case we tend to prefer more masculine men) or not, in which case we go for the more feminine, docile types, who’ll make good providers and not be too aggressive with us or our kids… human females make that chick from Species look like an airhead.

So, for all my belief in the importance of ancestry, and that’s cool that your family acknowledge that as well, I also think people with great power and amazing genetic inheritances can spring from “nowhere” in terms of fancy titles, because we simply don’t know what really went on ten, or twelve, or twenty generations ago.

AdamThoth, which of Solomon’s wives or concubines was the maternal link there, according to your family lore?

You might have an inheritance there that’s worth exploring, presuming the story to be true, since they were mostly princesses in their own right, and were said to have led the king astray with their foreign magicks and wiles… :slight_smile:

maternal link? ?_? :smiley:

I can help my brother with this question. :slight_smile:
The form that have shown the light to Solomon, who led solomon to eat the fruit of wisdom from the tree of life. That’s why Adam became Thoth and so my brother used the names as one because it is him. It was neither his right nor his choice but his blueprint.

King Solomon was a real person, we have substantial historical and archeological evidence that a man named Solomon ruled in Israel.

What we don’t necessarily have proof of is whether the stories about him are true.

The reasonable man can only see the world in a reasonable way. The unreasonable man can only see the reasonable world as unreasonable. Progression does not come from that which is opposite. Progression is the taking of that which is reasonable and making it MORE reasonable. Thus progression actually resides within the mind of the person that is merely MORE reasonable. And thus you should all like this more, but I bet you dont.

J

1 Like